You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 If I may introduce myself. on Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:30 pm

Phaedo


Member
Loading
Hello to everyone at Computalks.
You may address me by my alias Phaedo, or, if you prefer, Phae. I'm a member of the community ZeroZaku. I'm quite an active member. And I hope to become an exceptionally active member here too, providing this site is worth the stay.

I have been on Computalks for some time, but never got active. I had a lot of things going on in my life and was only able to keep active in one community. It has pondered on my mind for a while now if I should or should not become active on here. Well, I think I've made up my mind now.

I'm a fairly easy person to get along with, and I like to make friends. But, I should admonish that I don't accept just anyone as my friend. I abhor any form of asinine comportment so you shouldn't anticipate on me being anything other than blunt with you if you cross the line with being overly fatuous. I can be quite serious at times, but then other times I'm goofy.

Anyways, I'll leave this introduction to be a short one. Because talking to me and getting to know me the long way is a lot better than trying to get to know me this way.

2 Re: If I may introduce myself. on Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:38 pm

Rouge

avatar
Achiever
Loading
Nice intro, wana be my friend? Razz

3 Re: If I may introduce myself. on Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:37 pm

Phaedo


Member
Loading
Rawr wrote:Nice intro, wana be my friend? Razz

Thank you Rawr. And of course,(lol'd) you have already proven yourself to me to be quite a respectable member on Ct.

4 Re: If I may introduce myself. on Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:04 pm

The Professor

avatar
Contributor
Loading
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Rawr wrote:Nice intro, wana be my friend?

Thank you Rawr. And of course,(lol'd) you have already proven yourself to me to be quite a respectable member on Ct.

Respectable?
I don't think so, reputation-wise maybe.
But don't worry, I'll fix that right up.

/-reps Rawr

(lol seriously)

5 Re: If I may introduce myself. on Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:09 pm

Phaedo


Member
Loading
Protozoid wrote:

Respectable?
I don't think so, reputation-wise maybe.
But don't worry, I'll fix that right up.

/-reps Rawr

(lol seriously)

Thanks for informing me.

6 Re: If I may introduce myself. on Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:11 pm

Rouge

avatar
Achiever
Loading
Protozoid wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Rawr wrote:Nice intro, wana be my friend?

Thank you Rawr. And of course,(lol'd) you have already proven yourself to me to be quite a respectable member on Ct.

Respectable?
I don't think so, reputation-wise maybe.
But don't worry, I'll fix that right up.

/-reps Rawr

(lol seriously)
/-reps Protozoid

(lol seriously)

7 Re: If I may introduce myself. on Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:34 pm

The Professor

avatar
Contributor
Loading
Rawr wrote:
Protozoid wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Rawr wrote:Nice intro, wana be my friend?

Thank you Rawr. And of course,(lol'd) you have already proven yourself to me to be quite a respectable member on Ct.

Respectable?
I don't think so, reputation-wise maybe.
But don't worry, I'll fix that right up.

/-reps Rawr

(lol seriously)
/-reps Protozoid

(lol seriously)

u mad bro

8 Re: If I may introduce myself. on Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:40 pm

Phaedo


Member
Loading
At this point I'm very confused.

9 Re: If I may introduce myself. on Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:20 pm

RepBot1

avatar
Fresh Meat
Loading
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:At this point I'm very confused.

Pshh, it's nothing.

He's just mad obv.

10 Re: If I may introduce myself. on Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:23 pm

Apocalypse

avatar
Master
Loading
Hey Phae, welcome to CT! Smile Enjoy ur stay.

11 Re: If I may introduce myself. on Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:35 pm

Phaedo


Member
Loading
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Hey Phae, welcome to CT! Smile Enjoy ur stay.
Thanks Apocalypse.

12 Re: If I may introduce myself. on Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:26 am

OwenWilson

avatar
Master
Loading
Welcome to CT, Phaedo!
I hope you find it nice here.
Rawr's actually nice, Protozoid seems to get angry with people a lot.
Just try disregarding the quarreling, and you'll see that CT is a very nice place.
Very Happy

13 Re: If I may introduce myself. on Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:02 pm

Phaedo


Member
Loading
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Welcome to CT, Phaedo!
I hope you find it nice here.
Rawr's actually nice, Protozoid seems to get angry with people a lot.
Just try disregarding the quarreling, and you'll see that CT is a very nice place.
Very Happy

I'm already scared. ):
(Jk)
Thanks gurl. I'm sure I'll get to know this community well at some stage.

14 Re: If I may introduce myself. on Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:32 pm

Guest


Guest
Loading
@Phaedo wrote:
@OwenWilson wrote:Welcome to CT, Phaedo!
I hope you find it nice here.
Rawr's actually nice, Protozoid seems to get angry with people a lot.
Just try disregarding the quarreling, and you'll see that CT is a very nice place.
Very Happy

I'm already scared. ):
(Jk)
Thanks gurl. I'm sure I'll get to know this community well at some stage.
Um, OwenWilson is a dude.

15 Re: If I may introduce myself. on Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:10 pm

The Professor

avatar
Contributor
Loading
Dead Man wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Welcome to CT, Phaedo!
I hope you find it nice here.
Rawr's actually nice, Protozoid seems to get angry with people a lot.
Just try disregarding the quarreling, and you'll see that CT is a very nice place.

I'm already scared. ):
(Jk)
Thanks gurl. I'm sure I'll get to know this community well at some stage.
Um, OwenWilson is a dude.

Might as well view him as a dudette considering he's gay.

16 Re: If I may introduce myself. on Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:55 pm

Guest


Guest
Loading
Protozoid wrote:
Dead Man wrote:
@Phaedo wrote:
@OwenWilson wrote:Welcome to CT, Phaedo!
I hope you find it nice here.
Rawr's actually nice, Protozoid seems to get angry with people a lot.
Just try disregarding the quarreling, and you'll see that CT is a very nice place.

I'm already scared. ):
(Jk)
Thanks gurl. I'm sure I'll get to know this community well at some stage.
Um, OwenWilson is a dude.

Might as well view him as a dudette considering he's gay.
You always know how to make people laugh hahaha

17 Re: If I may introduce myself. on Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:44 am

OwenWilson

avatar
Master
Loading
Protozoid wrote:
Dead Man wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Welcome to CT, Phaedo!
I hope you find it nice here.
Rawr's actually nice, Protozoid seems to get angry with people a lot.
Just try disregarding the quarreling, and you'll see that CT is a very nice place.

I'm already scared. ):
(Jk)
Thanks gurl. I'm sure I'll get to know this community well at some stage.
Um, OwenWilson is a dude.

Might as well view him as a dudette considering he's gay.
Lol, what?
That doesn't even make sense.
I'm gay, not a transexual.
Razz

18 Re: If I may introduce myself. on Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:51 am

The Professor

avatar
Contributor
Loading
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Protozoid wrote:
Dead Man wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Welcome to CT, Phaedo!
I hope you find it nice here.
Rawr's actually nice, Protozoid seems to get angry with people a lot.
Just try disregarding the quarreling, and you'll see that CT is a very nice place.

I'm already scared. ):
(Jk)
Thanks gurl. I'm sure I'll get to know this community well at some stage.
Um, OwenWilson is a dude.

Might as well view him as a dudette considering he's gay.
Lol, what?
That doesn't even make sense.
I'm gay, not a transexual.

Nothing makes sense to you Owen, nothing makes sense to you...
Well unless simplified x4 of course.

19 Re: If I may introduce myself. on Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:50 pm

Phaedo


Member
Loading
Uh, I call my gay friends gurl. Lol.

20 Re: If I may introduce myself. on Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:19 pm

The Professor

avatar
Contributor
Loading
May I ask you why your MSN is private?

No one wants to add you lol...
Well at least no one who doesn't lack a brain.

21 Re: If I may introduce myself. on Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:16 pm

Phaedo


Member
Loading
Protozoid wrote:May I ask you why your MSN is private?

No one wants to add you lol...
Well at least no one who doesn't lack a brain.

Hah, no reason at all really. A few stalkers here and there, that's all.

And I don't understand the second part to your statement?

22 Re: If I may introduce myself. on Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:43 am

Nova

avatar
Member
Loading
Welcome to CT, Phae.

23 Re: If I may introduce myself. on Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:56 am

Rouge

avatar
Achiever
Loading
She is fucking epic, enough said.

24 Re: If I may introduce myself. on Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:29 am

Guest


Guest
Loading
Eh, she is now but at ZZ not really Razz welcome any way dawg.

25 Re: If I may introduce myself. on Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:46 pm

Phaedo


Member
Loading
Thanks Nova for the welcome. <3
And, thank you Rawr. Haha. <3

Dead Man wrote:Eh, she is now but at ZZ not really Razz welcome any way dawg.

Thanks Beeer for the welcome.
Actually, I'm a nice person. But, if I have a strong dislike towards a someone I can be everything but nice.

Sponsored content


Loading

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Related topics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum