You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 Diss Justin Bieber here. on Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:36 am

Guest


Guest
Loading
95% of people would scream or cry if Justin Beiber jumped off a cliff. the other 5% would be eating popcorn and wearing 3D glasses, yelling, "DO A BACK-FLIP!"

2 Re: Diss Justin Bieber here. on Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:42 am

Apocalypse


Master
Loading
lol

3 Re: Diss Justin Bieber here. on Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:12 am

Guest


Guest
Loading
Dead Man wrote:95% of people would scream or cry if Justin Beiber jumped off a cliff. the other 5% would be eating popcorn and wearing 3D glasses, yelling, "DO A BACK-FLIP!"
Lmfao, i got that off of facebook status shuffle.

4 Re: Diss Justin Bieber here. on Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:40 am

OwenWilson


Master
Loading
Dudes... Justin Bieber's already dead...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

5 Re: Diss Justin Bieber here. on Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:52 am

Guest


Guest
Loading
That's CSI bro

6 Re: Diss Justin Bieber here. on Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:03 pm

Rouge


Achiever
Loading
IDK about the whole 5%...

7 Re: Diss Justin Bieber here. on Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:25 pm

The Professor


Contributor
Loading
Can you just change the topic to "Diss beeer here." ?
It'd be alot easier than dissing Justin Beiber.

8 Re: Diss Justin Bieber here. on Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:47 pm

Guest


Guest
Loading
Protozoid wrote:Can you just change the topic to "Diss beeer here." ?
It'd be alot easier than dissing Justin Beiber.
I can change it to Diss Papa fag here.

9 Re: Diss Justin Bieber here. on Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:52 pm

The Professor


Contributor
Loading
Dead Man wrote:
Protozoid wrote:Can you just change the topic to "Diss beeer here." ?
It'd be alot easier than dissing Justin Beiber.
I can change it to Diss Papa fag here.

That will work.

10 Re: Diss Justin Bieber here. on Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:11 pm

Guest


Guest
Loading
Protozoid wrote:
Dead Man wrote:
Protozoid wrote:Can you just change the topic to "Diss beeer here." ?
It'd be alot easier than dissing Justin Beiber.
I can change it to Diss Papa fag here.

That will work.

Because you're dumb.

11 Re: Diss Justin Bieber here. on Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:29 am

The Professor


Contributor
Loading
Dead Man wrote:Because someone as dumb as me can't insult Protozoid effectively.

Fixed.

12 Re: Diss Justin Bieber here. on Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:49 am

Guest


Guest
Loading
Protozoid wrote:
Dead Man wrote:Because someone as smart as me can insult Papa effectively.

Fixed.
Fixed..

13 Re: Diss Justin Bieber here. on Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:28 am

The Professor


Contributor
Loading
Dead Man wrote:
Protozoid wrote:
Dead Man wrote:Because someone as smart as me can insult Papa effectively.

Fixed.
Fixed..

Yeah, clearly someone as smart as you can quote properly.

14 Re: Diss Justin Bieber here. on Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:55 am

Guest


Guest
Loading
Protozoid wrote:
Dead Man wrote:
Protozoid wrote:
Dead Man wrote:Because someone as smart as me can insult Papa effectively.

Fixed.
Fixed..

Yeah, clearly someone as smart as you can quote properly.
Quit trying homie.

15 Re: Diss Justin Bieber here. on Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:41 am

Fiction


Master
Loading
JUSTIN BIEBER'S SO GAY THAT HE MIGHT EVEN BE HAYER THEN BEEER:/

16 Re: Diss Justin Bieber here. on Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:41 am

The Anonymous


Top Dog
Loading
Justin Bieber is a fucking girl Lol

I saw this magazine and he had all make-upon Lol

FAG

17 Re: Diss Justin Bieber here. on Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:04 am

Guest


Guest
Loading
BryanLop69 wrote:JUSTIN BIEBER'S SO GAY THAT HE MIGHT EVEN BE HAYER THEN BEEER:/
Doesn't even make sense.

18 Re: Diss Justin Bieber here. on Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:39 am

Fiction


Master
Loading
Gayer*

19 Re: Diss Justin Bieber here. on Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:00 am

Guest


Guest
Loading
BryanLop69 wrote:Gayer*
Don't call me gay little boy since i have a irl gf and i am older then half of these kids on this site i am almost 17 son.

20 Re: Diss Justin Bieber here. on Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:23 am

The Anonymous


Top Dog
Loading
You are also a Noob Lol Jk

Bryan that made no sense.

21 Re: Diss Justin Bieber here. on Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:07 pm

Apocalypse


Master
Loading
General hawk-GASF- wrote:You are also a Noob Lol Jk

Bryan that made no sense.
you haven't been on the site long enough to understand it.

22 Re: Diss Justin Bieber here. on Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:42 pm

The Anonymous


Top Dog
Loading
Okay.....But The End your still a Noob Lol

Check your rank xD

This site is awesome, people having a rank as noob Ha

23 Re: Diss Justin Bieber here. on Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:52 pm

Guest


Guest
Loading
I like Justin, his music is cool , what are you guys talking about? fucking haters

24 Re: Diss Justin Bieber here. on Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:51 pm

The Anonymous


Top Dog
Loading
Eon wow..............Lol.

He is like a gir, I understanbd you like girl music.........

25 Re: Diss Justin Bieber here. on Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:37 pm

Guest


Guest
Loading
Justin bieber has a man voice tbh.

26 Re: Diss Justin Bieber here. Today at 2:13 am

Sponsored content


Loading

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Related topics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum