You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: Phaedo is gone on Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:23 am

@Phaedo wrote:Oh gosh... I kinda wanted to leave quietly without any attention being drawn... Hah... I guess that doesn't happen though when you have so many fans. Jk. This is a surprise, didn't expect for anyone to make a topic about me.

Protozoid wrote:My question is, what crappy software did you use to screenie that?
Its quality is the worst I've seen yet.

I lol'd. I gave you + rep. That added to the lolz of my day.

@Eon wrote:
she said the site was a shithole and the only reason she joined was to troll,

All she cares about is her ZZ rep, fuck her and that website

This is the last time I even waste my time typing about her. Im so done with it

i'm glad the BITCH is gone

Yes it is a shithole,(no offense to the owner or to my friends) it has members like Beeer roaming around acting like a kid with down syndrome and nothing is being done about it.

I originally joined to troll - to troll Beeer that is.
Since the team of moderators on here wouldn't do shit about Beeer being a retard then I figured they wouldn't do shit about me. And guess what? I was right. Then I quit after a while, because I got bored of putting up with Beeer's ignorance. But do you remember that day I gave you a chance? I came back to Ct that day after a good few months not because I wanted to troll again. It was to talk to you. But, also, then I started to take up trolling again. And even though Beeer denies it in this thread he got so maid. LOL. And it's proof that the trolling did get to him since he mentioned it didn't affect him.(Dead giveaway bro.)

I don't care about ZZ rep. I care about my friends. My friends mean the world to me. They're worth more to me than any rep at all. If you honestly think that I care about my status on ZeroZaku more than my friends then you obviously don't know anything about me. I go on ZeroZaku because I want to be with my friends, not to get rep. I came on here to be your friend, as well as everyone else's friend. Lol. I'm sure(I haven't looked) that I have -rep already on this site. I don't care. I wouldn't care even if I had -rep on ZeroZaku. In fact, I think it would be pretty lol.

Yes, fuck Phaedo.
Yeah, I'm a bitch, a liar, I'm deceitful, I'm a whore(lol new one). And I don't care about anyone else, I just care about respect, I care about rep, I care about silly rep, which means nothing at the end of the day to me personally. Yeah, because that's totally me.
You can call me what you want. I know you're upset. It's understandable. Sorry if I hurt you. I'm not sorry if I upset Beeer though. He's a fag lololol. And nah, I take back what I said. You're smarter than Beeer. Didn't think you'd take that seriously. It was all with the intent to hurt you. You hurt me, acting as if I lied, as if I was a bad person. I'm not happy here. You don't expect me to stay at a place I'm not happy in? I wouldn't expect any of my friends to stay in a place they weren't happy in.

And also, just because I came here on the first day I joined to troll doesn't mean I don't like some of the people here. I have given a lot of the people on here my msn. Why? Obviously because I'm their friend. And, I would never troll them.

Also, don't change all of a sudden to saying:
"you're right I do like her"
and
"I'm going to miss her coming here, she was fun to talk to"
I can sense that you're not one bit sincere about it.
Gtfo already before you get trolled you dumb bitch. Yeah down syndrome totally you retarded fuck go get laid with your ugly ass sister.

27 Re: Phaedo is gone on Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:37 am

Phaedo

Crow wrote:Gtfo already before you get trolled you dumb bitch. Yeah down syndrome totally you retarded fuck go get laid with your ugly ass sister.

28 Re: Phaedo is gone on Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:42 am

@Phaedo wrote:
Crow wrote:Gtfo already before you get trolled you dumb bitch. Yeah down syndrome totally you retarded fuck go get laid with your ugly ass sister.

umad?

29 Re: Phaedo is gone on Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:46 am

The Anonymous

Top Dog
Okay you joined this site to Troll but, people started to like you, why leave?

30 Re: Phaedo is gone on Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:49 am

Phaedo

Crow wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

umad?

@Hawk: I have my reasons.

31 Re: Phaedo is gone on Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:00 am

The Anonymous

Top Dog
I see but, people care about you as you see, we hope you come back in he future.

32 Re: Phaedo is gone on Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:11 am

Phaedo

Irish-Hawk wrote:I see but, people care about you as you see, we hope you come back in he future.

The people I care about have contact with me.
Seeing me in the future on CT? I don't think so.
Also, I like you so: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
That's my email.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2