You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Make me a Moderator on Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:48 am

Z3N0C1D3

avatar
Undertaker
Loading
Hello, I want to be a moderator on computalks.com.I want to give the best for CT if I get a chance to be a moderator Smile

2 Re: Make me a Moderator on Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:23 am

Guest


Guest
Loading
I 2nd this

3 Re: Make me a Moderator on Sun May 15, 2011 10:28 pm

Geico

avatar
Spoiler
Loading
Yes make him moderator

4 Re: Make me a Moderator on Mon May 16, 2011 2:18 am

Fiction

avatar
Master
Loading
Too many mods already...

5 Re: Make me a Moderator on Mon May 16, 2011 2:33 am

Geico

avatar
Spoiler
Loading
He's been on CT longer then most of you and he's a better member.

6 Re: Make me a Moderator on Mon May 16, 2011 11:16 am

The Anonymous

avatar
Top Dog
Loading
He is not even active and he is not a bad member if he was Raze would of had him Mod already...........

7 Re: Make me a Moderator on Mon May 16, 2011 2:50 pm

Veve

avatar
Beast
Loading
So the only person who wants him to be a mod is beeer, and a guest who is most likely beeer or Eon?
And this post was made nearly a month ago. He's not mod, and he's evidently not going to be any time soon. Why are we dwelling on this?

8 Re: Make me a Moderator on Mon May 16, 2011 10:13 pm

Geico

avatar
Spoiler
Loading
Mischief wrote:So the only person who wants him to be a mod is beeer, and a guest who is most likely beeer or Eon?
And this post was made nearly a month ago. He's not mod, and he's evidently not going to be any time soon. Why are we dwelling on this?
Because Zenocide is better.

9 Re: Make me a Moderator on Tue May 17, 2011 12:00 am

Veve

avatar
Beast
Loading
Geico wrote:
Mischief wrote:So the only person who wants him to be a mod is beeer, and a guest who is most likely beeer or Eon?
And this post was made nearly a month ago. He's not mod, and he's evidently not going to be any time soon. Why are we dwelling on this?
Because Zenocide is better.
Just because you think that doesn't mean it's true.
Nobody else seems to think so or I'm sure he'd be a mod.

No offense to Zeno, I've never met him so I cannot say.
But beeer just because you say so doesn't mean this is going to happen.

10 Re: Make me a Moderator on Tue May 17, 2011 12:05 am

des

avatar
Achiever
Loading
You forgot a other reason there. He hasn't been on for a long time. I'm sure he just saw the new boards and saw "Promote Me" and as soon as he saw that, he posted away.

11 Re: Make me a Moderator on Tue May 17, 2011 12:09 am

Geico

avatar
Spoiler
Loading
Mischief wrote:
Geico wrote:
Mischief wrote:So the only person who wants him to be a mod is beeer, and a guest who is most likely beeer or Eon?
And this post was made nearly a month ago. He's not mod, and he's evidently not going to be any time soon. Why are we dwelling on this?
Because Zenocide is better.
Just because you think that doesn't mean it's true.
Nobody else seems to think so or I'm sure he'd be a mod.

No offense to Zeno, I've never met him so I cannot say.
But Geico just because you say so doesn't mean this is going to happen.
Raze also agrees.

12 Re: Make me a Moderator on Tue May 17, 2011 12:20 am

Veve

avatar
Beast
Loading
zirDesu wrote:You forgot a other reason there. He hasn't been on for a long time. I'm sure he just saw the new boards and saw "Promote Me" and as soon as he saw that, he posted away.
This is also true, I checked the guy's posts, he's not been here in a over a month.

Sponsored content


Loading

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Related topics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum