You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: Anonnymous Greetings on Sat May 21, 2011 1:01 pm

Thomass


Fresh Meat
Loading
Welcome to CompuTalks.

27 Re: Anonnymous Greetings on Sun May 22, 2011 2:03 am

Fred Flinstone

avatar
Fresh Meat
Loading
Welcome to CompuTalks.

28 Re: Anonnymous Greetings on Mon May 23, 2011 8:29 pm

Erebus

avatar
Achiever
Loading
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
TzukiX wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:He has the same damn name as me just with out the "The", this is bull shit.
I don't see anything unfair with this considering most people on the internet want to be anon anyways.
Besides, you're a legion, aren't you? You can't have a legion with just one anon. Cool
None of these members on here will be legion and will never be as good as them.
Your a complete idiot. And obv Do not know What Anon really is you stereo typical fuck.
I know who the anonymous are more then any of you kthx kid.
You idiot, no you dont.
Anonymous can be anybody and everybody, You cant know anon, because anon is everything, Learn something for a change you Fucking Idiot.

29 Re: Anonnymous Greetings on Mon May 23, 2011 11:51 pm

Fiction

avatar
Master
Loading
THANK YOU! xD


Like he and I said Zeit and beeer EVERYONE yet NO ONE is anonymous

ANyone cna be in there too, so stop being a little fag xD

30 Re: Anonnymous Greetings on Tue May 24, 2011 9:45 pm

Erebus

avatar
Achiever
Loading
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:THANK YOU! xD


Like he and I said Zeit and beeer EVERYONE yet NO ONE is anonymous

ANyone cna be in there too, so stop being a little fag xD
Lol ily Very Happy
Beer and zeit arent the smartest people:)

31 Re: Anonnymous Greetings on Mon May 30, 2011 6:41 am

Deamon

avatar
Fresh Meat
Loading
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
TzukiX wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:He has the same damn name as me just with out the "The", this is bull shit.
I don't see anything unfair with this considering most people on the internet want to be anon anyways.
Besides, you're a legion, aren't you? You can't have a legion with just one anon. Cool
None of these members on here will be legion and will never be as good as them.
Your a complete idiot. And obv Do not know What Anon really is you stereo typical fuck.
I know who the anonymous are more then any of you kthx kid.
You idiot, no you dont.
Anonymous can be anybody and everybody, You cant know anon, because anon is everything, Learn something for a change you Fucking Idiot.
Dude, before you start flaming everyone just google who Anonymous is.

32 Re: Anonnymous Greetings on Mon May 30, 2011 6:42 am

Deamon

avatar
Fresh Meat
Loading
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:THANK YOU! xD


Like he and I said Zeit and beeer EVERYONE yet NO ONE is anonymous

ANyone cna be in there too, so stop being a little fag xD
Lol ily Very Happy
Me and zeit arent the smartest people:)

Sponsored content


Loading

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Related topics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum