You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 PSN is BACK on Sun May 15, 2011 3:58 am

Apocalypse

avatar
Master
Loading
As of 5/14/2011, PSN is Back Online!

2 Re: PSN is BACK on Sun May 15, 2011 4:05 am

Fiction

avatar
Master
Loading
Yes Thank ANONYMOUS:]

3 Re: PSN is BACK on Sun May 15, 2011 4:26 am

Geico

avatar
Spoiler
Loading
I already knew this before any of you lmao.

4 Re: PSN is BACK on Mon May 16, 2011 9:43 pm

Rouge

avatar
Achiever
Loading
Anon should take it back down, lol.

5 Re: PSN is BACK on Mon May 16, 2011 10:12 pm

Geico

avatar
Spoiler
Loading
Anon would just get sued by sony.

6 Re: PSN is BACK on Mon May 16, 2011 10:16 pm

Rouge

avatar
Achiever
Loading
Geico wrote:Anon would just get sued by sony.
If Sony can find them. Anyways, I feel like if ones security fails, it should be ok for someone to do something.

Same thing goes for stealing, imo.

7 Re: PSN is BACK on Mon May 16, 2011 11:52 pm

Geico

avatar
Spoiler
Loading
Geo hot got sued by sony.

8 Re: PSN is BACK on Tue May 17, 2011 12:09 am

des

avatar
Achiever
Loading
GeoGotz did not hack the Sony. It was some guy who lived in San Diego.

9 Re: PSN is BACK on Tue May 17, 2011 12:16 am

Geico

avatar
Spoiler
Loading
zirDesu wrote:GeoGotz did not hack the Sony. It was some guy who lived in San Diego.
I didn't say he did if you can read i said he got sued by sony i never said he hacked it.

10 Re: PSN is BACK on Mon May 23, 2011 2:14 am

Zeitgeist

avatar
Member
Loading
Keep blaming Anon for something they didn't do.
Idiots.

11 Re: PSN is BACK on Mon May 23, 2011 2:16 am

Jordan

avatar
Fresh Meat
Loading
umad bro? Anonymous DDOSe'd sony before.

12 Re: PSN is BACK on Mon May 23, 2011 2:26 am

Zeitgeist

avatar
Member
Loading
Jordan wrote:umad bro? Anonymous DDOSe'd sony before.
You act like you know what a DDOS is.

Anon doesn't steal personal information. If you didn't already know.

13 Re: PSN is BACK on Mon May 23, 2011 2:27 am

Jordan

avatar
Fresh Meat
Loading
Zeitgeist wrote:
Jordan wrote:umad bro? Anonymous DDOSe'd sony before.
You act like you know what a DDOS is.

Anon doesn't steal personal information. If you didn't already know.
I know what a DDOS attack is moron.

14 Re: PSN is BACK on Mon May 23, 2011 2:30 am

Jordan

avatar
Fresh Meat
Loading
Denial of service attack btw.

15 Re: PSN is BACK on Mon May 23, 2011 2:31 am

Zeitgeist

avatar
Member
Loading
Jordan wrote:Denial of service attack btw.
That's not an explanation.
Try again.

16 Re: PSN is BACK on Mon May 23, 2011 2:33 am

Jordan

avatar
Fresh Meat
Loading
That's what it stands for. The explanation of a DDOS attack means to make a computer resource unavailable to it's intended users kid.

17 Re: PSN is BACK on Mon May 23, 2011 2:40 am

Zeitgeist

avatar
Member
Loading
Jordan wrote:That's what it stands for. The explanation of a DDOS attack means to make a computer resource unavailable to it's intended users kid.
Wrong. You aren't explaining, and I know what it stands for. It's not that hard of a task to do, and yet you can't even explain it correctly. Boy you really are an idiot.

18 Re: PSN is BACK on Mon May 23, 2011 2:53 am

Apocalypse

avatar
Master
Loading
PSN was not Hax0red By Anon.. Idiots.

19 Re: PSN is BACK on Mon May 23, 2011 2:56 am

Zeitgeist

avatar
Member
Loading
Apocalypse wrote:PSN was not Hax0red By Anon.. Idiots.
I've already clearly stated that. Thanks for spamming.

20 Re: PSN is BACK on Tue May 24, 2011 9:59 pm

Erebus

avatar
Achiever
Loading
Zeitgeist wrote:
Jordan wrote:That's what it stands for. The explanation of a DDOS attack means to make a computer resource unavailable to it's intended users kid.
Wrong. You aren't explaining, and I know what it stands for. It's not that hard of a task to do, and yet you can't even explain it correctly. Boy you really are an idiot.
Bro lay off. If your going to go troll someone talk to tht little dude in the mirror, hes a uber douche from what i heard. If you get by online with trolling then you should obv go outside and try it so i can see u get punched by sum dude. Does it make u feel good to look like a douche or wut? Embarassed

21 Re: PSN is BACK on Wed May 25, 2011 1:07 am

Zeitgeist

avatar
Member
Loading
TzukiX wrote:
Zeitgeist wrote:
Jordan wrote:That's what it stands for. The explanation of a DDOS attack means to make a computer resource unavailable to it's intended users kid.
Wrong. You aren't explaining, and I know what it stands for. It's not that hard of a task to do, and yet you can't even explain it correctly. Boy you really are an idiot.
Bro lay off. If your going to go troll someone talk to tht little dude in the mirror, hes a uber douche from what i heard. If you get by online with trolling then you should obv go outside and try it so i can see u get punched by sum dude. Does it make u feel good to look like a douche or wut? Embarassed
Go cry troll somewhere else. There was no trolling. Moron.

Sponsored content


Loading

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Related topics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum