You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Well whats next? on Thu May 26, 2011 6:00 pm

Erebus


Achiever
Loading
This sight has been pulled to a hault :/ Nobody really learns anything new. We all just stay here to grave dig post and troll eachother in stuiped 10 yr old like Arguements. I say we start learning stuff posting tut's on anything really and do somthing productive. Whos with me :alien:

2 Re: Well whats next? on Thu May 26, 2011 8:34 pm

Thomas


Admin
Loading
Changed Topic icon and agreed


___________________________________________

Thomas • Forum Owner - Administrator • Support by PM - Also use the forums please.

3 Re: Well whats next? on Fri May 27, 2011 3:50 am

Erebus


Achiever
Loading
So what should we Do:) Any idea's
I say we start by banning trolls I got a few names in my head. trolls are what is keeping this site down. Nobody likes there negative attitudes

4 Re: Well whats next? on Fri May 27, 2011 12:45 pm

Eon


Member
Loading
TzukiX wrote:So what should we Do:) Any idea's
I say we start by banning trolls I got a few names in my head. trolls are what is keeping this site down. Nobody likes there negative attitudes

??? Go tell that to zerozaku and hacks101, a website is garbage with no trolls, its not even entertaining

5 Re: Well whats next? on Fri May 27, 2011 1:22 pm

Erebus


Achiever
Loading
Enigma wrote:
TzukiX wrote:So what should we Do:) Any idea's
I say we start by banning trolls I got a few names in my head. trolls are what is keeping this site down. Nobody likes there negative attitudes

??? Go tell that to zerozaku and hacks101, a website is garbage with no trolls, its not even entertaining
True but not true:)
With no trolls you dont spend your time argueing but you do have a valid point Embarassed

6 Re: Well whats next? on Fri May 27, 2011 8:20 pm

Sleepy


Contributor
Loading
Enigma wrote:
TzukiX wrote:So what should we Do:) Any idea's
I say we start by banning trolls I got a few names in my head. trolls are what is keeping this site down. Nobody likes there negative attitudes

??? Go tell that to zerozaku and hacks101, a website is garbage with no trolls, its not even entertaining

ZZ Is not a very good example, about everyone there trolls and argue about really stupid topics.

The entire community shouldn't be trolling, a few tards who people laugh at.

7 Re: Well whats next? on Sat May 28, 2011 12:08 am

Apocalypse


Master
Loading
i agree, after june 9th, ill have some free time, that way i can focus on making a few tuts and such.

8 Re: Well whats next? on Sat May 28, 2011 12:40 am

Thomas


Admin
Loading
This review has been accepted.


___________________________________________

Thomas • Forum Owner - Administrator • Support by PM - Also use the forums please.

9 Re: Well whats next? on Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:32 pm

Erebus


Achiever
Loading
Ok first plan, Lets post Tutorials, Noobs love them, plus the mroe tutorials we have more people will join the site, Lets see how far we can take this:)

10 Re: Well whats next? on Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:15 pm

Rouge


Achiever
Loading
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Ok first plan, Lets post Tutorials, Noobs love them, plus the mroe tutorials we have more people will join the site, Lets see how far we can take this:)
Sounds good, but what are the tuts about?

11 Re: Well whats next? on Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:15 pm

Erebus


Achiever
Loading
Joker wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Ok first plan, Lets post Tutorials, Noobs love them, plus the mroe tutorials we have more people will join the site, Lets see how far we can take this:)
Sounds good, but what are the tuts about?
Auto it and Vb mainly Embarassed

Sponsored content


Loading

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Related topics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum