You are not connected. Please login or register

 » Entertainment » Gaming » xbox

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 xbox on Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:40 pm

Sizzy

avatar
Fresh Meat
Loading
Screw ps3.

xbox owns that ho Cool

What Do You Think?

2 Re: xbox on Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:11 pm

Fiction

avatar
Master
Loading
XboX FTW Cool

3 Re: xbox on Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:29 pm

Rouge

avatar
Achiever
Loading
Yea, xbox!

4 Re: xbox on Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:24 pm

des

avatar
Achiever
Loading
PS3 is better, sorry.

5 Re: xbox on Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:48 pm

BrainEater

avatar
Spoiler
Loading
Xbox is gay as hell kid. Pay to play online that's crap.

6 Re: xbox on Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:01 pm

Apocalypse

avatar
Master
Loading
FUCK XBOX, PS3 ALL THE WAY! Lots off better features, better graphics, etc. also, FICTION U TRAITOR! >:O

7 Re: xbox on Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:14 pm

Fiction

avatar
Master
Loading
XboX..woot woot!


And bcuz I haveennt played PS3 alot xD

8 Re: xbox on Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:00 pm

BrainEater

avatar
Spoiler
Loading
Xbox is horrible dude

9 Re: xbox on Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:28 pm

Rouge

avatar
Achiever
Loading
EluZive wrote:PS3 is better, sorry.
u trollin bro?

10 Re: xbox on Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:45 am

Apocalypse

avatar
Master
Loading
Why PS3 owns xbox...

Better Graphics
Tons of Exclusives
Free To Play
Playstation has been out longer than xbox dating back to the PS1 in the 90's
3D Compatible
BluRay Player + BluRay Discs
Less Fags
Web Browser
PS Home
Does everything an xbox does + Alot More

11 Re: xbox on Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:31 pm

des

avatar
Achiever
Loading
Apocalypse wrote:Why PS3 owns xbox...

Better Graphics
Tons of Exclusives
Free To Play
Playstation has been out longer than xbox dating back to the PS1 in the 90's
3D Compatible
BluRay Player + BluRay Discs
Less Fags
Web Browser
PS Home
Does everything an xbox does + Alot More
No, you're wrong. The graphics are the same. I played a Xobx 360, same shit to the ps3. People only say the ps3 is better, 'cause they play in a HDMI, witch I have. Everything is the same, from the graphics.

12 Re: xbox on Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:05 am

Apocalypse

avatar
Master
Loading
EluZive wrote:
Apocalypse wrote:Why PS3 owns xbox...

Better Graphics
Tons of Exclusives
Free To Play
Playstation has been out longer than xbox dating back to the PS1 in the 90's
3D Compatible
BluRay Player + BluRay Discs
Less Fags
Web Browser
PS Home
Does everything an xbox does + Alot More
No, you're wrong. The graphics are the same. I played a Xobx 360, same shit to the ps3. People only say the ps3 is better, 'cause they play in a HDMI, witch I have. Everything is the same, from the graphics.
i know people with both systems hooked up to their hdtv's, that claim that the ps3 is much more detailed and more clear.

13 Re: xbox on Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:20 am

Thomas

avatar
Admin
Loading
I'm getting a ps3 in a week lmao.


___________________________________________

Thomas • Forum Owner - Administrator • Support by PM - Also use the forums please.

14 Re: xbox on Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:42 am

Rouge

avatar
Achiever
Loading
Raze wrote:I'm getting a ps3 in a week lmao.
Why?

15 Re: xbox on Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:03 pm

Marcus

avatar
Contributor
Loading
I don't have any of those.

16 Re: xbox on Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:45 pm

Thomas

avatar
Admin
Loading
Block_Main wrote:
Raze wrote:I'm getting a ps3 in a week lmao.
Why?
Because it's free from my sister's friend.


___________________________________________

Thomas • Forum Owner - Administrator • Support by PM - Also use the forums please.

17 Re: xbox on Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:34 pm

Sound

avatar
Undertaker
Loading
Xbox all the way though you have to pay are online better doesn't lag or g;itch and we have big controllers an better mic and ps3 is like 8x easer to jailbreak.

18 Re: xbox on Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:42 pm

Thomas

avatar
Admin
Loading
Light wrote:Xbox all the way though you have to pay are online better doesn't lag or g;itch and we have big controllers an better mic and ps3 is like 8x easer to jailbreak.
Cause Jailbreak rules.
I've played PS3 before and never seen any lag
Unless you call loading a game or something lag.
And glitching really?
It's the game not the system.
I hate the xbox controls.
Because I grew up with PS1 and PS2.
The mics aren't really different besides their for different systems.


___________________________________________

Thomas • Forum Owner - Administrator • Support by PM - Also use the forums please.

19 Re: xbox on Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:55 pm

BrainEater

avatar
Spoiler
Loading
Call of duty black ops lags a lot when i'm in a multiplayer server playing with other raging kids but other then that i don't see a real problem with the games but on Xbox, sometimes the games lag!

20 Re: xbox on Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:39 pm

Apocalypse

avatar
Master
Loading
Light wrote:Xbox all the way though you have to pay are online better doesn't lag or g;itch and we have big controllers an better mic and ps3 is like 8x easer to jailbreak.
Jailbreaking isnt all that easy on ps3, xbox gets modded hella lot more, you can get Costom Made PS3 controllers with the xbox design, i rarley lag on ps3, u havnt seen all the mics the ps3 can get. bluetooth ftw.

21 Re: xbox on Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:16 am

Rok

avatar
Fresh Meat
Loading
I'd say that they are both equal.

Sponsored content


Loading

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

 » Entertainment » Gaming » xbox

Related topics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum