You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 I Want beeer out on Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:45 am

Fiction


Master
Loading
I want beeer banned, all he does is spam, and I don't like his name

2 Re: I Want beeer out on Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:48 am

Rouge


Achiever
Loading
Fffs give him a chance

3 Re: I Want beeer out on Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:44 pm

Veve


Beast
Loading
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Fffs give him a chance
He's had an endless number of chances.
When is CT going to realize that he's an annoying, no good piece of shit, and kick him out for good? Every other community has been wise enough to do it, and I'm sick of seeing him.

4 Re: I Want beeer out on Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:01 pm

Mota


Top Dog
Loading
aint you the fake anon saying you where gonna take down ct. lol

5 Re: I Want beeer out on Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:28 am

Fiction


Master
Loading
Fake anon? And If I wanted to I could take down CT, I already took down beeer's gay ass site, I've jsut been convinced not too, and if you don't believe me, I'll blame you to Raze for CT getting hacked

6 Re: I Want beeer out on Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:05 pm

B Dawg


Beast
Loading
Gay ass site? I lol'd your site is a pile of crap. @Maggie, i'm none of those things if you don't want to see me then i suggest getting the fuck out of CT.

7 Re: I Want beeer out on Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:08 pm

B Dawg


Beast
Loading
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Fffs give him a chance
He's had an endless number of chances.
When is CT going to realize that he's an annoying, no good piece of shit, and kick him out for good? Every other community has been wise enough to do it, and I'm sick of seeing him.
Then leave you big cry baby. Don't whine about shit, leave CT if you don't like it.

8 Re: I Want beeer out on Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:34 pm

Eon


Member
Loading
I disagree, dont ban beer, hes cool

9 Re: I Want beeer out on Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:35 pm

Eon


Member
Loading
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Fffs give him a chance
He's had an endless number of chances.
When is CT going to realize that he's an annoying, no good piece of shit, and kick him out for good? Every other community has been wise enough to do it, and I'm sick of seeing him.

veve calm down and go draw me some hentai k thx

10 Re: I Want beeer out on Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:56 pm

Mota


Top Dog
Loading
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I disagree, dont ban beer, hes cool
He needs to be banned he is a fail troll lol.

11 Re: I Want beeer out on Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:35 am

B Dawg


Beast
Loading
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I disagree, dont ban beer, hes cool
He needs to be banned he is a fail troll lol.
Cool. Since i haven't done nothing i won't be banned.

12 Re: I Want beeer out on Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:04 am

Veve


Beast
Loading
Brian wrote:Then leave you big cry baby. Don't whine about shit, leave CT if you don't like it.
Oh yes, I forgot to mention, you're also hypocritical.
Telling people to do things that you won't do, and telling people not to do things that you do.

Raze says he tried to ban you and the only reason you're still here is because you won't leave, it's not because he is fine with you being here, he's as fed up with your shit as I am.

What makes you think I'll leave just because you want me to, especially when you won't leave when I want you to?
Furthermore, why should I have to leave CT when I actually contribute? All you do is spam.

If this is TL;DR for you, then just pretend i responded by saying "Nope."

13 Re: I Want beeer out on Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:07 am

B Dawg


Beast
Loading
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Brian wrote:Then leave you big cry baby. Don't whine about shit, leave CT if you don't like it.
Oh yes, I forgot to mention, you're also hypocritical.
Telling people to do things that you won't do, and telling people not to do things that you do.

Raze says he tried to ban you and the only reason you're still here is because you won't leave, it's not because he is fine with you being here, he's as fed up with your shit as I am.

What makes you think I'll leave just because you want me to, especially when you won't leave when I want you to?
Furthermore, why should I have to leave CT when I actually contribute? All you do is spam.

If this is TL;DR for you, then just pretend i responded by saying "Nope."
Here, let me be the bigger person and walk away!



Last edited by Brian on Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:11 am; edited 1 time in total

14 Re: I Want beeer out on Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:10 am

Veve


Beast
Loading
Brian wrote:Rofl, then don't bitch and moan because i'm here don't like it then take your ass and get out! Really simple because, unlike you i don't hate anyone here, so i will not leave.
You responded completely incorrectly to that post. Go back and re-read it.

And I don't hate anyone here except for you.
Pretty sure you hate more people here than I do, including at least Fiction, Desu and I.

15 Re: I Want beeer out Today at 2:11 am

Sponsored content


Loading

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Related topics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum