You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Who do you follow on Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:09 pm

B Dawg


Beast
Loading
Which kind of people do you follow? or stores etc.

2 Re: Who do you follow on Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:10 pm

Thomas


Admin
Loading
Well I followed a few TV shows that's it.


___________________________________________

Thomas • Forum Owner - Administrator • Support by PM - Also use the forums please.

3 Re: Who do you follow on Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:06 pm

B Dawg


Beast
Loading
Sony, video games etc lol

4 Re: Who do you follow on Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:20 pm

DJ Fresh


Master
Loading
I follow Sony, a lot of various video games, some celebrities, wwe, music industries and a lot more stuff!

5 Re: Who do you follow on Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:00 pm

Veve


Beast
Loading
We see you bumping your own topic, dumdum.

On tumblr, I follow people with similar interests to me. I've learned a lot about animals through friends on there.

6 Re: Who do you follow on Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:22 pm

DJ Fresh


Master
Loading
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:We see you bumping your own topic, dumdum.

On tumblr, I follow people with similar interests to me. I've learned a lot about animals through friends on there.
It's a different account i don't use the other account anymore. On Twitter, i get follow requests so i follow them also.

7 Re: Who do you follow on Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:33 am

Veve


Beast
Loading
Cerberus wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:We see you bumping your own topic, dumdum.
It's a different account i don't use the other account anymore.
My point still stands.

8 Re: Who do you follow on Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:38 am

DJ Fresh


Master
Loading
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Cerberus wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:We see you bumping your own topic, dumdum.
It's a different account i don't use the other account anymore.
My point still stands.
@Topic it just gets annoying when random people you don't know want to follow you lol.

9 Re: Who do you follow on Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:05 pm

Marcus


Contributor
Loading
Cerberus wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Cerberus wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:We see you bumping your own topic, dumdum.
It's a different account i don't use the other account anymore.
My point still stands.
@Topic it just gets annoying when random people you don't know want to follow you lol.
It's gonna happen, so you might as well deal with it.

Sponsored content


Loading

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Related topics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum