You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 People whom you should actually listen to on Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:38 am

Ryan

avatar
Member
Loading
Veve, Maggie - She's very talented, a very pro artist so she has knowledge in this and many other topics/subjects.
She has tried to improve this forum to only get dumbed out by the dumb faggots on here this includes "beeer".

Desu<3, Carlos - He is also talented, very good @ graphics & other various technical propositions.
He has developed & improved this site 10 fold over the past by contributing and helping out. Listen to him.

Thomas - He's also helped out with a lot of crap here on his "site" he never rejects or denies to help people, therefore he's a good bitch.

2 Re: People whom you should actually listen to on Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:12 am

B Dawg

avatar
Beast
Loading
And why should we listen to any of them? out of the 3 you listed i would only listen to Thomas(Raze) since he is founder of CT.

3 Re: People whom you should actually listen to on Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:27 pm

Ryan

avatar
Member
Loading
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:And why should we listen to any of them? out of the 3 you listed i would only listen to Thomas(Raze) since he is founder of CT.
because your replies dumb them out??!?!! I suggest you take advice from them and just don't reply with anything stupid

4 Re: People whom you should actually listen to on Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:37 pm

Apocalypse

avatar
Master
Loading
no one listen to me, ill give u Emo Advise! lol jk

5 Re: People whom you should actually listen to on Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:55 pm

B Dawg

avatar
Beast
Loading
I will only listen to Raze since he's the Admin.

6 Re: People whom you should actually listen to on Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:33 pm

Veve

avatar
Beast
Loading
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I will only listen to Raze since he's the Admin.
You already stated that, no need to point it out again.

@topic; yeeeeaa buddy
I do feel like a lot of the shit I say gets overlooked here, even if I make a really good point, just because I'm from ZZ and they think I hate CT.
I just hate beeer. Everyone else I'm okay with or don't really care about either way.

7 Re: People whom you should actually listen to on Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:11 am

DJ Fresh

avatar
Master
Loading
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I will only listen to Raze since he's the Admin.
You already stated that, no need to point it out again.

@topic; yeeeeaa buddy
I do feel like a lot of the shit I say gets overlooked here, even if I make a really good point, just because I'm from ZZ and they think I hate CT.
I just hate Brian. Everyone else I'm okay with or don't really care about either way.
It's sad because you only know me on the internet did you know that you can't really get to know a person through the internet? So when you say you know me and stuff you really don't only the people who have met me in real life know me.

8 Re: People whom you should actually listen to on Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:25 am

Veve

avatar
Beast
Loading
Cerberus wrote:It's sad because you only know me on the internet did you know that you can't really get to know a person through the internet? So when you say you know me and stuff you really don't only the people who have met me in real life know me.
Your run-on sentences bore me.

9 Re: People whom you should actually listen to on Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:22 pm

Marcus

avatar
Contributor
Loading
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Cerberus wrote:It's sad because you only know me on the internet did you know that you can't really get to know a person through the internet? So when you say you know me and stuff you really don't only the people who have met me in real life know me.
Your run-on sentences bore me.
If I knew how to rep I would +rep that Razz

10 Re: People whom you should actually listen to on Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:45 pm

Veve

avatar
Beast
Loading
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Cerberus wrote:It's sad because you only know me on the internet did you know that you can't really get to know a person through the internet? So when you say you know me and stuff you really don't only the people who have met me in real life know me.
Your run-on sentences bore me.
If I knew how to rep I would +rep that Razz
Lmao it's over on the right side of the posts --->
I don't know if all users are able to rep or not.

11 Re: People whom you should actually listen to on Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:06 pm

Thomas

avatar
Admin
Loading
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Cerberus wrote:It's sad because you only know me on the internet did you know that you can't really get to know a person through the internet? So when you say you know me and stuff you really don't only the people who have met me in real life know me.
Your run-on sentences bore me.
If I knew how to rep I would +rep that Razz
Lmao it's over on the right side of the posts --->
I don't know if all users are able to rep or not.
People have to have 0 or more rep I believe to rep.


___________________________________________

Thomas • Forum Owner - Administrator • Support by PM - Also use the forums please.

12 Re: People whom you should actually listen to on Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:19 am

DJ Fresh

avatar
Master
Loading
Mhm Thomas is probably one of the only few people i like on this site which is why i said i would only listen to him. Since he is the admin and the other two are just plain old members.

13 Re: People whom you should actually listen to on Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:51 pm

SeA

avatar
Spoiler
Loading
You guys can listen to me D:



Last edited by SeA on Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

14 Re: People whom you should actually listen to on Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:30 pm

Fiction

avatar
Master
Loading
Don't Forget Fiction Razz

15 Re: People whom you should actually listen to on Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:03 am

DJ Fresh

avatar
Master
Loading
Yes, let's all listen to Fiction make him Admin he is awesome.

16 Re: People whom you should actually listen to on Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:41 am

Ryan

avatar
Member
Loading
I don't know why the fuck this thread has gotten so many pathetic replies.
OK Brian let me get a few things clear; maggie doesn't care, 'arguing' with her is like grasping water.
I didn't create this thread to 'annoy' people, nor make an offence to anyone else on this forum.

They're just tips!!!!

17 Re: People whom you should actually listen to on Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:38 am

Thomas

avatar
Admin
Loading
Well of course everyone should listen to me I'm the owner/creator of this site.


___________________________________________

Thomas • Forum Owner - Administrator • Support by PM - Also use the forums please.

18 Re: People whom you should actually listen to on Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:01 pm

DJ Fresh

avatar
Master
Loading
No duh Thomas, you're admin

Sponsored content


Loading

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Related topics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum