You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Marcus

avatar
Contributor
Loading
Just kidding, it was the US Government, they took down MegaUpload.
Anonymous have not and never will do anything.
But yeah, I used MegaUpload the day before it was shut down, little did I know the next day it would be the governments's bitch.

They also suck at HTML:
Code:

<html>
<title>NOTICE</title>
<body>
<img src="banner.jpg"/>
</body>
</html>

No head tags.

Nick

avatar
Member
Loading
Lol, probably not.

Apocalypse

avatar
Master
Loading
dude, Anonymous attacked the FBI for this that same night FYI.

Marcus

avatar
Contributor
Loading
Apocalypse wrote:dude, Anonymous attacked the FBI for this that same night FYI.
Now what did they do? Grab LOIC.exe or HOIC.exe and start hitting them?

Nick

avatar
Member
Loading
Lol, that's comical.

Apocalypse

avatar
Master
Loading
Marcus wrote:
Apocalypse wrote:dude, Anonymous attacked the FBI for this that same night FYI.
Now what did they do? Grab LOIC.exe or HOIC.exe and start hitting them?
probably

Marcus

avatar
Contributor
Loading
Apocalypse wrote:
Marcus wrote:
Apocalypse wrote:dude, Anonymous attacked the FBI for this that same night FYI.
Now what did they do? Grab LOIC.exe or HOIC.exe and start hitting them?
probably
Of course, because there is no "Anonymous hackers", they always give themselves a better name.

People seem to think doing one of these makers you a hacker and you hacked when you did it:
-DDoS attacks
-Logging into someone else's account
--Password cracking(brute force, etc)
--Guessing a password

Besides, it's the FBI, even if you did hack them, they can find you.

Apocalypse

avatar
Master
Loading
Marcus wrote:
Apocalypse wrote:
Marcus wrote:
Apocalypse wrote:dude, Anonymous attacked the FBI for this that same night FYI.
Now what did they do? Grab LOIC.exe or HOIC.exe and start hitting them?
probably
Of course, because there is no "Anonymous hackers", they always give themselves a better name.

People seem to think doing one of these makers you a hacker and you hacked when you did it:
-DDoS attacks
-Logging into someone else's account
--Password cracking(brute force, etc)
--Guessing a password

Besides, it's the FBI, even if you did hack them, they can find you.
hahaha soo true dude. XD

Thomas

avatar
Admin
Loading
REALLY SIMPLE HTML.
So weak html.


___________________________________________

Thomas • Forum Owner - Administrator • Support by PM - Also use the forums please.

Sponsored content


Loading

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Related topics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum