Nightmare

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2 Re: My first Tattoo. on Fri May 18, 2012 9:13 pm

Veve

Beast
Applied with water I'm guessing? Smile

3 Re: My first Tattoo. on Sat May 19, 2012 8:31 am

Nightmare

I hate fake tattoos real tattoos is where it's at. I paid like 50 dollars to get this tattooed on my arm and it didn't hurt a bit when that needle went into my skin. c:. I recommend any of you that are 18+ to get a real tattoo i turned 18 last month and got this real tattoo on my 18th birthday but my birthday turned out to be like friday the 13th bad luck day for me.

4 Re: My first Tattoo. on Wed May 23, 2012 11:51 pm

Veve

Beast
My above comment was a joke, but did you really pay $50 for that?...

Because IMO it doesn't look good. Barely distinguishable as a grim reaper, for about 5 minutes I thought I was staring at some kind of flame with torn muscle. And not just because the image is fuzzy.

I mean the art itself is fine I guess, though not my preferred subject matter, and the contour (esp. in the clothing) is really heavy/misplaced and makes it hard to distinguish..
I just don't think a human arm is the place for this.
It looks huge and ugly, way too dark against your light skin.

I guess this doesn't matter since it's coming from me so you probably think it's biased, but I'm just letting you know from a person who knows a lot about aesthetics, you're doin' it wrong.

5 Re: My first Tattoo. on Thu May 24, 2012 1:44 am

Nightmare

As anyone else who would get a tattoo they would probably go to a professional like i did. There was tons of grim reaper tattoos i saw in the book at the place i got it done at, and this one was the one i liked the most and it had a little extra i can get done later on if i want. Thanks for your input anyways, i chose the arm because i think it would have been the least painful place to get my first tattoo.

6 Re: My first Tattoo. on Thu May 24, 2012 7:45 am

Veve

Beast
I meant that it shouldn't really be on a human at all. It'd be cool for like a decal for a car, poster, shirt, or band album cover or something, it just seems misplaced on someone's skin.

7 Re: My first Tattoo. on Thu May 24, 2012 6:10 pm

Nightmare

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I meant that it shouldn't really be on a human at all. It'd be cool for like a decal for a car, poster, shirt, or band album cover or something, it just seems misplaced on someone's skin.
But the colors he used are red and black. I think it looks good..

8 Re: My first Tattoo. on Fri May 25, 2012 6:38 am

Veve

Beast
The colours aren't the problem; I didn't say anything at all about the colours did I?

9 Re: My first Tattoo. on Fri May 25, 2012 4:18 pm

Nightmare

Like i said, thanks for the input but i and everyone else i shown it to likes it. But yes, thanks Maggie. c:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]