You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 buying last chaos acounts on Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:34 pm

Erebus

avatar
Achiever
Loading
buying lc acount with last chaos gold, im buying acount for server Azura

2 Re: buying last chaos acounts on Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:22 am

MurdaH

avatar
Spoiler
Loading
Most People on here from gaiaonline, So it will be a little hard LC sccounts.

3 Re: buying last chaos acounts on Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:38 am

Erebus

avatar
Achiever
Loading
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Most People on here from gaiaonline, So it will be a little hard LC sccounts.
tomarowim inviteing like 20 ppl for lc

4 Re: buying last chaos acounts on Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:57 am

MurdaH

avatar
Spoiler
Loading
TzuKiX wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Most People on here from gaiaonline, So it will be a little hard LC sccounts.
tomarowim inviteing like 20 ppl for lc

Sound's good.

5 Re: buying last chaos acounts on Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:03 am

Erebus

avatar
Achiever
Loading
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
TzuKiX wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Most People on here from gaiaonline, So it will be a little hard LC sccounts.
tomarowim inviteing like 20 ppl for lc

Sound's good.
yeh il invite them tomarow

6 Re: buying last chaos acounts on Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:11 pm

Sound

avatar
Undertaker
Loading
Make shear most of them aren't to nerdy lol .

7 Re: buying last chaos acounts on Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:52 pm

Erebus

avatar
Achiever
Loading
Light wrote:Make shear most of them aren't to nerdy lol .
Lol Lc isnt a nerdy game...well not tht nerdy xD

Sponsored content


Loading

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Related topics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum