You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 New Forums ideas on Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:38 pm

Erebus

avatar
Achiever
Loading
Hey we should post ideas for new forums such as we should have a program section

2 Re: New Forums ideas on Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:42 pm

Sound

avatar
Undertaker
Loading
tsukiX wrote:Hey we should post ideas for new forums such as we should have a program section
there already is at the bottom go look [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

3 Re: New Forums ideas on Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:36 pm

Thomas

avatar
Admin
Loading
well the forums all pretty nice so i dont think we should change them


___________________________________________

Thomas • Forum Owner - Administrator • Support by PM - Also use the forums please.

4 Re: New Forums ideas on Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:22 am

Syn


Spoiler
Loading
Should I lock this forum?

5 Re: New Forums ideas on Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:45 pm

iiDeviant

avatar
Member
Loading
No. Just destroy unneeded posts.

6 Re: New Forums ideas on Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:52 pm

Syn


Spoiler
Loading
Alright, I deleted bawses post.

7 Re: New Forums ideas on Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:42 pm

MurdaH

avatar
Spoiler
Loading
Apply to be mod ETC instead of automatically making someone a mod.

8 Re: New Forums ideas on Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:11 am

Erebus

avatar
Achiever
Loading
No i think sombody being a mod should be asked in a 3rd party chat so member dont get jelous etc.

9 Re: New Forums ideas on Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:31 am

OwenWilson

avatar
Master
Loading
we already have a computer programing section haha

10 Re: New Forums ideas on Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:36 am

DJ Fresh

avatar
Master
Loading
A place to flame others without getting in trouble. Wink

11 Re: New Forums ideas on Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:26 am

OwenWilson

avatar
Master
Loading
Dark Menace wrote:A place to flame others without getting in trouble. Wink
hm no i dont think we need that lol
take it ofsite

12 Re: New Forums ideas on Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:01 am

DJ Fresh

avatar
Master
Loading
Why?

13 Re: New Forums ideas on Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:51 pm

OwenWilson

avatar
Master
Loading
Dark Menace wrote:Why?
well it doesnt help mov the site forward any.... if anything it SHOULDNT be on the site
take ur problems elsewhere dude

14 Re: New Forums ideas on Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:09 am

DJ Fresh

avatar
Master
Loading
Nowhere else to take it to

15 Re: New Forums ideas on Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:03 am

OwenWilson

avatar
Master
Loading
msn or e-mails

16 Re: New Forums ideas on Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:52 am

DJ Fresh

avatar
Master
Loading
Add a thing to let us sign up to be a mod like an application and we have to have certain amount of posts to be mod or staff or whatever

17 Re: New Forums ideas on Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:02 am

OwenWilson

avatar
Master
Loading
Dark Menace wrote:Add a thing to let us sign up to be a mod like an application and we have to have certain amount of posts to be mod or staff or whatever
liek a mod application form or signup???
i like this eidea two

18 Re: New Forums ideas on Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:03 am

Thomas

avatar
Admin
Loading
Maybe We'll think about it


___________________________________________

Thomas • Forum Owner - Administrator • Support by PM - Also use the forums please.

19 Re: New Forums ideas on Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:04 am

DJ Fresh

avatar
Master
Loading
OwenWilson wrote:
Dark Menace wrote:Add a thing to let us sign up to be a mod like an application and we have to have certain amount of posts to be mod or staff or whatever
liek a mod application form or signup???
i like this eidea two
Isn't fair you just only got few mods we need more mods that are active.

20 Re: New Forums ideas on Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:43 am

Mota

avatar
Top Dog
Loading
Dark Energy wrote:
OwenWilson wrote:
Dark Menace wrote:Add a thing to let us sign up to be a mod like an application and we have to have certain amount of posts to be mod or staff or whatever
liek a mod application form or signup???
i like this eidea two
Isn't fair you just only got few mods we need more mods that are active.
most of them are active

21 Re: New Forums ideas on Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:50 am

DJ Fresh

avatar
Master
Loading
Mota wrote:
Dark Energy wrote:
OwenWilson wrote:
Dark Menace wrote:Add a thing to let us sign up to be a mod like an application and we have to have certain amount of posts to be mod or staff or whatever
liek a mod application form or signup???
i like this eidea two
Isn't fair you just only got few mods we need more mods that are active.
most of them are active
like 1

22 Re: New Forums ideas on Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:51 am

OwenWilson

avatar
Master
Loading
i agre that we need more mords...
maybe u should open a place 4 aplciations
just have them aproved of beforehand, u no
Very Happy

23 Re: New Forums ideas on Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:52 am

Mota

avatar
Top Dog
Loading
OwenWilson wrote:i agre that we need more mords...
maybe u should open a place 4 aplciations
just have them aproved of beforehand, u no
Very Happy
good idea xD

24 Re: New Forums ideas on Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:17 pm

DJ Fresh

avatar
Master
Loading
No one deals with these skids.

25 Re: New Forums ideas on Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:02 am

OwenWilson

avatar
Master
Loading
mmk but we drealy dont have muchj of a userbase so we ned 2 keep all users i think...
Neutral
or weell loose two many

Sponsored content


Loading

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Related topics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum