View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Hello all on Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:26 pm

reagon6998

Fresh Meat
Hello there im new here hope to get with you guys Smile
~Reagon6998

2 Re: Hello all on Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:04 am

Contributor
Welcome to Computer Talks, hope you won't be a f** here. ^____________________________^

3 Re: Hello all on Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:21 am

Coco Puffs

Undertaker
yes welcome to C.T enjoy your stay...

4 Re: Hello all on Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:43 am

Thomas

Admin
Welcome to CT hope you like it here

Thomas • Forum Owner - Administrator • Support by PM - Also use the forums please.

5 Re: Hello all on Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:46 am

Enter

Spoiler
Enjoy your stay at C.T

6 Re: Hello all on Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:46 pm

Sound

Undertaker
Welcome To Ct were Your computer talks to you

7 Re: Hello all on Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:49 pm

Coco Puffs

Undertaker
don't listen to top.

8 Re: Hello all on Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:44 pm

Wacko9001

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Hello there im new here hope to get with you guys Smile
~Reagon6998
OK by get with me? do you mean hook up or like become friends... anyways regardless welcome to C.T.

9 Re: Hello all on Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:19 am

Kitsune

Spoiler
Welcome to our humble C.T ;D im gay and youll see me much more oftenly probably spamming on gaia and in here, im in chat ;] oh yahhhh i like sandwiches bt sadly, i hate them now you know why? i just... its been years i hate beefy stuff i found out it causes some fat and it can be really bd for your system whn you eat it too much so im stopin eating this dangerouse meat and plus i hate the hamburger my dad made lat wekk i swearrrrrrr i hateeeeee pickles but with that, i loved pickles because well the beat was soooooooooo bad so just ate the pickles cause at least they had flavor and well yeahhhhhhhhhhhh i like pickles now and you should too their healthy for you just remember make yourself look hot thats how you attract the men ;] + one tip dont ask to be a mod or admin anytme you can see obviously we have enough and we dont need anymore there are no "Do you think i should run for mod r admin?" cause that makes me lmao cause srsly you do nothing and you say you run fr it its like you run for a day then you quit this place im vlike yeahhh srsly you have to be online alot and stufff just idk be on the forums alot and it will help you keep in contact with all the stuff we have going on and shyt sooooooo i hope you enjoy your stay oh btw when i was 7 i asked my dad to rtake me to mc'daonalds then 1 hours later we went thereagain thenafter we left i asked to go again xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD so we basically went to mc'donalds 3 times like srsly lmaooooooo guess what 6 of my betta fishies died... 3 left... its so saddening to see my favorite fishies die too my parents dont give a shyt im like srsly its your job to clean the water every week and like yeahh you know and all i do is feed and i have to remind them like 2 months later to clean the fish tak...aw.... rest in peace jim .-. il always love you, best fish oh and god the only way im going to believe in you and in heavn is if my mom doesnt have cancer and my fckin jim arrives toheaven you got that? yerrr if my mom lives up to when im 60 then i will believe in you, god i will just make sure no one in my family dies too soon >UUUUUU i will be super mad cause id have to cry my ass of i guess at this point my family should start dying... im aware of it probably my grandmas.... and grandpas.... awe thats just so friggen sad >< dont get me started on mina... wellthats it for now welcome to C.T yo ;]

10 Re: Hello all on Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:10 pm

Coco Puffs

Undertaker
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Welcome to our humble C.T ;D im gay and youll see me much more oftenly probably spamming on gaia and in here, im in chat ;] oh yahhhh i like sandwiches bt sadly, i hate them now you know why? i just... its been years i hate beefy stuff i found out it causes some fat and it can be really bd for your system whn you eat it too much so im stopin eating this dangerouse meat and plus i hate the hamburger my dad made lat wekk i swearrrrrrr i hateeeeee pickles but with that, i loved pickles because well the beat was soooooooooo bad so just ate the pickles cause at least they had flavor and well yeahhhhhhhhhhhh i like pickles now and you should too their healthy for you just remember make yourself look hot thats how you attract the men ;] + one tip dont ask to be a mod or admin anytme you can see obviously we have enough and we dont need anymore there are no "Do you think i should run for mod r admin?" cause that makes me lmao cause srsly you do nothing and you say you run fr it its like you run for a day then you quit this place im vlike yeahhh srsly you have to be online alot and stufff just idk be on the forums alot and it will help you keep in contact with all the stuff we have going on and shyt sooooooo i hope you enjoy your stay oh btw when i was 7 i asked my dad to rtake me to mc'daonalds then 1 hours later we went thereagain thenafter we left i asked to go again xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD so we basically went to mc'donalds 3 times like srsly lmaooooooo guess what 6 of my betta fishies died... 3 left... its so saddening to see my favorite fishies die too my parents dont give a shyt im like srsly its your job to clean the water every week and like yeahh you know and all i do is feed and i have to remind them like 2 months later to clean the fish tak...aw.... rest in peace jim .-. il always love you, best fish oh and god the only way im going to believe in you and in heavn is if my mom doesnt have cancer and my fckin jim arrives toheaven you got that? yerrr if my mom lives up to when im 60 then i will believe in you, god i will just make sure no one in my family dies too soon >UUUUUU i will be super mad cause id have to cry my ass of i guess at this point my family should start dying... im aware of it probably my grandmas.... and grandpas.... awe thats just so friggen sad >< dont get me started on mina... wellthats it for now welcome to C.T yo ;]
no we won't if we dont know your username now will we? haha

11 Re: Hello all on Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:07 am

OwenWilson

Master
hi welcome to ct
im jackand im new to Smile

12 Re: Hello all on Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:05 am

DJ Fresh

Master
Hello welcome to CT.

13 Re: Hello all on Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:14 am

Mota