Should we have SOTW?

100% 100% [ 3 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Should we have SOTW? on Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:56 am

Apocalypse

Master
hmm, i was thinking, should we have a Sig of the week contest every week? let me know so we can probably host it.

EDIT: Look for Desu's post for SOTW # 1

Last edited by Apocalypse on Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:57 am; edited 1 time in total

2 Re: Should we have SOTW? on Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:10 am

Erebus

Achiever
u copied desu xD

3 Re: Should we have SOTW? on Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:28 pm

Apocalypse

Master
TzuKiX wrote:u copied desu xD
dis tyme we need a vote.

4 Re: Should we have SOTW? on Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:22 pm

des

Achiever
Apocalypse wrote:
TzuKiX wrote:u copied desu xD
dis tyme we need a vote.
I did add a poll, but Dale deleted all my posts, so I doubt you saw it. And I say yes we should.

5 Re: Should we have SOTW? on Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:24 am

Apocalypse

Master
i see.

6 Re: Should we have SOTW? on Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:11 pm

n e я o

Go ahead.

7 Re: Should we have SOTW? on Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:18 pm

DJ Fresh

Master
No, this would be copying Zerozaku.

8 Re: Should we have SOTW? on Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:47 am

Mota

Top Dog
No -_-

9 Re: Should we have SOTW? on Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:25 am

The Professor

Contributor
No, reason?
Because this site doesn't have enough active members.
It'll be a waste of time when only 2-3 people are participating.

10 Re: Should we have SOTW? on Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:16 am

DJ Fresh

Master
LOL'D Copying zerozaku noy good idea.

11 Re: Should we have SOTW? on Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:26 pm

des

Achiever
Not* And Zerozaku isn't the only one, retard. There's many sites that have SOTW > Signature of the week. There's even AOTW, UOTW etc. I'm guessing you only think of Zerozaku when this is up? your first tough. "Holy s**t, people wanna copy Zerozaku!?!? / RAGES TO SOTHE!"

12 Re: Should we have SOTW? on Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:17 am

DJ Fresh

Master
Desu wrote:Not* And Zerozaku isn't the only one, retard. There's many sites that have SOTW > Signature of the week. There's even AOTW, UOTW etc. I'm guessing you only think of Zerozaku when this is up? your first tough. "Holy s**t, people wanna copy Zerozaku!?!? / RAGES TO SOTHE!"
You sound mad.

13 Re: Should we have SOTW? on Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:22 am

Thomas

Admin
BAWSE wrote:
Desu wrote:Not* And Zerozaku isn't the only one, retard. There's many sites that have SOTW > Signature of the week. There's even AOTW, UOTW etc. I'm guessing you only think of Zerozaku when this is up? your first tough. "Holy s**t, people wanna copy Zerozaku!?!? / RAGES TO SOTHE!"
You sound mad.
Your the mad little kid who cares so much about ZZ that you had to make more than one post about it.

Thomas • Forum Owner - Administrator • Support by PM - Also use the forums please.

14 Re: Should we have SOTW? on Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:43 am

DJ Fresh

Master
Raze wrote:
BAWSE wrote:
You sound mad.
Your the mad little kid who cares so much about ZZ that you had to make more than one post about it.
WTF, If you want them to come here and troll you all then be my fucking guest, u guess you like papa coming here and n e r o and sothe and song and all them trolling you guys.

15 Re: Should we have SOTW? on Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:47 am

des

Achiever
BAWSE wrote:
Raze wrote:
BAWSE wrote:
You sound mad.
WTF, If you want them to come here and troll you all then be my fucking guest, u guess you like papa coming here and n e r o and sothe and song and all them trolling you guys.
You do know he's the Admin, right? If he doesn't want them here, he can just ban the, from here. It's that simple. So, go ahead and bring them here, they already came here, he did his job and banned them.

16 Re: Should we have SOTW? on Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:56 am

DJ Fresh

Master
Desu wrote:
BAWSE wrote:
Raze wrote:
BAWSE wrote:
You sound mad.
You do know he's the Admin, right? If he doesn't want them here, he can just ban the, from here. It's that simple. So, go ahead and bring them here, they already came here, he did his job and banned them.
*Them Also i never brought them here kid you know how papa got around the ban don't you? It's called IP change and proxies.

17 Re: Should we have SOTW? on Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:07 am

Sleepy

Contributor
BAWSE wrote:
Desu wrote:
BAWSE wrote:
Raze wrote:
BAWSE wrote:
You sound mad.
*Them Also i never brought them here kid you know how papa got around the ban don't you? It's called IP change and proxies.

Hypocrite.
I love how you're calling everyone a troll, then naming people who fit your definition of troll.
When you troll just as much as they do.

18 Re: Should we have SOTW? on Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:10 am

DJ Fresh

Master
Sleepy wrote:
BAWSE wrote:
Desu wrote:
BAWSE wrote:
Raze wrote:
BAWSE wrote:
You sound mad.

Hypocrite.
I love how you're calling everyone a troll, then naming people who fit your definition of troll.
When you troll just as much as they do.
I don't troll man.

19 Re: Should we have SOTW? on Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:21 am

OwenWilson

Master
shouldnt have it i dnot think
not enough members wiling to try

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]