You are not connected. Please login or register

Should we have SOTW?

100% 100% [ 3 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Should we have SOTW? on Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:56 am

Apocalypse

avatar
Master
Loading
hmm, i was thinking, should we have a Sig of the week contest every week? let me know so we can probably host it.

EDIT: Look for Desu's post for SOTW # 1



Last edited by Apocalypse on Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:57 am; edited 1 time in total

2 Re: Should we have SOTW? on Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:10 am

Erebus

avatar
Achiever
Loading
u copied desu xD

3 Re: Should we have SOTW? on Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:28 pm

Apocalypse

avatar
Master
Loading
TzuKiX wrote:u copied desu xD
dis tyme we need a vote.

4 Re: Should we have SOTW? on Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:22 pm

des

avatar
Achiever
Loading
Apocalypse wrote:
TzuKiX wrote:u copied desu xD
dis tyme we need a vote.
I did add a poll, but Dale deleted all my posts, so I doubt you saw it. And I say yes we should.

5 Re: Should we have SOTW? on Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:24 am

Apocalypse

avatar
Master
Loading
i see.

6 Re: Should we have SOTW? on Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:11 pm

n e я o


Member
Loading
Go ahead.

7 Re: Should we have SOTW? on Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:18 pm

DJ Fresh

avatar
Master
Loading
No, this would be copying Zerozaku.

8 Re: Should we have SOTW? on Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:47 am

Mota

avatar
Top Dog
Loading
No -_-

9 Re: Should we have SOTW? on Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:25 am

The Professor

avatar
Contributor
Loading
No, reason?
Because this site doesn't have enough active members.
It'll be a waste of time when only 2-3 people are participating.

10 Re: Should we have SOTW? on Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:16 am

DJ Fresh

avatar
Master
Loading
LOL'D Copying zerozaku noy good idea.

11 Re: Should we have SOTW? on Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:26 pm

des

avatar
Achiever
Loading
Not* And Zerozaku isn't the only one, retard. There's many sites that have SOTW > Signature of the week. There's even AOTW, UOTW etc. I'm guessing you only think of Zerozaku when this is up? your first tough. "Holy s**t, people wanna copy Zerozaku!?!? / RAGES TO SOTHE!"

12 Re: Should we have SOTW? on Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:17 am

DJ Fresh

avatar
Master
Loading
Desu wrote:Not* And Zerozaku isn't the only one, retard. There's many sites that have SOTW > Signature of the week. There's even AOTW, UOTW etc. I'm guessing you only think of Zerozaku when this is up? your first tough. "Holy s**t, people wanna copy Zerozaku!?!? / RAGES TO SOTHE!"
You sound mad.

13 Re: Should we have SOTW? on Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:22 am

Thomas

avatar
Admin
Loading
BAWSE wrote:
Desu wrote:Not* And Zerozaku isn't the only one, retard. There's many sites that have SOTW > Signature of the week. There's even AOTW, UOTW etc. I'm guessing you only think of Zerozaku when this is up? your first tough. "Holy s**t, people wanna copy Zerozaku!?!? / RAGES TO SOTHE!"
You sound mad.
Your the mad little kid who cares so much about ZZ that you had to make more than one post about it.


___________________________________________

Thomas • Forum Owner - Administrator • Support by PM - Also use the forums please.

14 Re: Should we have SOTW? on Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:43 am

DJ Fresh

avatar
Master
Loading
Raze wrote:
BAWSE wrote:
Desu wrote:Not* And Zerozaku isn't the only one, retard. There's many sites that have SOTW > Signature of the week. There's even AOTW, UOTW etc. I'm guessing you only think of Zerozaku when this is up? your first tough. "Holy s**t, people wanna copy Zerozaku!?!? / RAGES TO SOTHE!"
You sound mad.
Your the mad little kid who cares so much about ZZ that you had to make more than one post about it.
WTF, If you want them to come here and troll you all then be my fucking guest, u guess you like papa coming here and n e r o and sothe and song and all them trolling you guys.

15 Re: Should we have SOTW? on Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:47 am

des

avatar
Achiever
Loading
BAWSE wrote:
Raze wrote:
BAWSE wrote:
Desu wrote:Not* And Zerozaku isn't the only one, retard. There's many sites that have SOTW > Signature of the week. There's even AOTW, UOTW etc. I'm guessing you only think of Zerozaku when this is up? your first tough. "Holy s**t, people wanna copy Zerozaku!?!? / RAGES TO SOTHE!"
You sound mad.
Your the mad little kid who cares so much about ZZ that you had to make more than one post about it.
WTF, If you want them to come here and troll you all then be my fucking guest, u guess you like papa coming here and n e r o and sothe and song and all them trolling you guys.
You do know he's the Admin, right? If he doesn't want them here, he can just ban the, from here. It's that simple. So, go ahead and bring them here, they already came here, he did his job and banned them.

16 Re: Should we have SOTW? on Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:56 am

DJ Fresh

avatar
Master
Loading
Desu wrote:
BAWSE wrote:
Raze wrote:
BAWSE wrote:
Desu wrote:Not* And Zerozaku isn't the only one, retard. There's many sites that have SOTW > Signature of the week. There's even AOTW, UOTW etc. I'm guessing you only think of Zerozaku when this is up? your first tough. "Holy s**t, people wanna copy Zerozaku!?!? / RAGES TO SOTHE!"
You sound mad.
Your the mad little kid who cares so much about ZZ that you had to make more than one post about it.
WTF, If you want them to come here and troll you all then be my fucking guest, u guess you like papa coming here and n e r o and sothe and song and all them trolling you guys.
You do know he's the Admin, right? If he doesn't want them here, he can just ban the, from here. It's that simple. So, go ahead and bring them here, they already came here, he did his job and banned them.
*Them Also i never brought them here kid you know how papa got around the ban don't you? It's called IP change and proxies.

17 Re: Should we have SOTW? on Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:07 am

Sleepy

avatar
Contributor
Loading
BAWSE wrote:
Desu wrote:
BAWSE wrote:
Raze wrote:
BAWSE wrote:
Desu wrote:Not* And Zerozaku isn't the only one, retard. There's many sites that have SOTW > Signature of the week. There's even AOTW, UOTW etc. I'm guessing you only think of Zerozaku when this is up? your first tough. "Holy s**t, people wanna copy Zerozaku!?!? / RAGES TO SOTHE!"
You sound mad.
Your the mad little kid who cares so much about ZZ that you had to make more than one post about it.
WTF, If you want them to come here and troll you all then be my fucking guest, u guess you like papa coming here and n e r o and sothe and song and all them trolling you guys.
You do know he's the Admin, right? If he doesn't want them here, he can just ban the, from here. It's that simple. So, go ahead and bring them here, they already came here, he did his job and banned them.
*Them Also i never brought them here kid you know how papa got around the ban don't you? It's called IP change and proxies.

Hypocrite.
I love how you're calling everyone a troll, then naming people who fit your definition of troll.
When you troll just as much as they do.

18 Re: Should we have SOTW? on Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:10 am

DJ Fresh

avatar
Master
Loading
Sleepy wrote:
BAWSE wrote:
Desu wrote:
BAWSE wrote:
Raze wrote:
BAWSE wrote:
Desu wrote:Not* And Zerozaku isn't the only one, retard. There's many sites that have SOTW > Signature of the week. There's even AOTW, UOTW etc. I'm guessing you only think of Zerozaku when this is up? your first tough. "Holy s**t, people wanna copy Zerozaku!?!? / RAGES TO SOTHE!"
You sound mad.
Your the mad little kid who cares so much about ZZ that you had to make more than one post about it.
WTF, If you want them to come here and troll you all then be my fucking guest, u guess you like papa coming here and n e r o and sothe and song and all them trolling you guys.
You do know he's the Admin, right? If he doesn't want them here, he can just ban the, from here. It's that simple. So, go ahead and bring them here, they already came here, he did his job and banned them.
*Them Also i never brought them here kid you know how papa got around the ban don't you? It's called IP change and proxies.

Hypocrite.
I love how you're calling everyone a troll, then naming people who fit your definition of troll.
When you troll just as much as they do.
I don't troll man.

19 Re: Should we have SOTW? on Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:21 am

OwenWilson

avatar
Master
Loading
shouldnt have it i dnot think
not enough members wiling to try

Sponsored content


Loading

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Related topics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum