You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Mota

avatar
Top Dog
Loading
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

DJ Fresh

avatar
Master
Loading
Hahaha, that sucks for apocalypse.

OwenWilson

avatar
Master
Loading
haha lol
i dont do hacks but sucks for lots of people Razz

Mota

avatar
Top Dog
Loading
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:haha lol
i dont do hacks but sucks for lots of people Razz
but its fun xD

OwenWilson

avatar
Master
Loading
wat, hacks???
:?
i dont hack cuz thats men
ppl have to lose there stuff for u
Mad

DJ Fresh

avatar
Master
Loading
Hackers are fags.

OwenWilson

avatar
Master
Loading
ya i dont hack its not legit and not good Neutral

Mota

avatar
Top Dog
Loading
Dark Energy wrote:Hackers are fags.
your mother punk

Z3N0C1D3

avatar
Undertaker
Loading
Hackers FTW.

Troy

avatar
Fresh Meat
Loading
Zenocide wrote:Hackers FTW.
yeah hackers are just plain stupid and entirely rude to others and my friends.

DJ Fresh

avatar
Master
Loading
Why did you quote him lmfao?

xFLAMeHD

avatar
Contributor
Loading
@Troy
I don't got a fucking clue of what your talking about.

@Perry
You got a point. >__>''

DJ Fresh

avatar
Master
Loading
Should of quoted someone else.

The Professor

avatar
Contributor
Loading
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Dark Energy wrote:Hackers are fags.
your mother punk

Why are you getting offended Mota?
You're far from a hacker so what he said doesn't apply to you.
Flaming him was rather useless.

Mota

avatar
Top Dog
Loading
Protozoid wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Dark Energy wrote:Hackers are fags.
your mother punk

Why are you getting offended Mota?
You're far from a hacker so what he said doesn't apply to you.
Flaming him was rather useless.
ok

OwenWilson

avatar
Master
Loading
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Protozoid wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Dark Energy wrote:Hackers are fags.
your mother punk

Why are you getting offended Mota?
You're far from a hacker so what he said doesn't apply to you.
Flaming him was rather useless.
ok
ya wat he said

OwenWilson

avatar
Master
Loading
panda/dkar/beeer stop spamin
i thoughrt u put ur spammin days behind u..........
:o

Sscize


Member
Loading
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:panda/dkar/beeer stop spamin
i thoughrt u put ur spammin days behind u..........
:o
You and dead bodies ara fine couple to be talking about spam and hackers are jsut bored i hack i lost 30m today woop-ie doo to bad i can get on gaia on my granpas computer since its ip bannde :l

Sound

avatar
Undertaker
Loading
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:panda/dkar/beeer stop spamin
i thoughrt u put ur spammin days behind u..........
:o
You and dead bodies ara fine couple to be talking about spam and hackers are jsut bored i hack i lost 30m today woop-ie doo to bad i can get on gaia on my granpas computer since its ip bannde :l
im acetyl smart when i do it lol my gaia is worth 3.54 mil so fare not banned and if i keep it up i can get a NHB and not be banned i finally learned how to Avoid the bans.

OwenWilson

avatar
Master
Loading
sscize i haven't been spamming and u know that
i avoid it if anything
Smile

and light... i don't even think he was talking about u???
Neutral

Sound

avatar
Undertaker
Loading
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:sscize i haven't been spamming and u know that
i avoid it if anything
Smile

and light... i don't even think he was talking about u???
Neutral
oh idk why i quoted him LOL

Raikou


Spoiler
Loading
This is why i don't go on Gaya anymore because of all those hackers and scammer noobs.

preset

avatar
Fresh Meat
Loading
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:This is why i don't go on Gaya anymore because of all those hackers and scammer noobs.
Calling a 'hacker' a "noob" is incorrect
You couldn't comprehend half of what the actual 'hackers' can do.
I'm sure at one point you were a "scammer noob".

DJ Fresh

avatar
Master
Loading
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:This is why i don't go on Gaya anymore because of all those hackers and scammer noobs.
Calling a 'hacker' a "noob" is incorrect
You couldn't comprehend half of what the actual 'hackers' can do.
I'm sure at one point you were a "scammer noob".
Never was idiot.

preset

avatar
Fresh Meat
Loading
Death wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:This is why i don't go on Gaya anymore because of all those hackers and scammer noobs.
Calling a 'hacker' a "noob" is incorrect
You couldn't comprehend half of what the actual 'hackers' can do.
I'm sure at one point you were a "scammer noob".
Never was idiot.
I'm sure you've never scammed anyone. I've scammed people, so I'm quite sure you have too.

Sponsored content


Loading

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Related topics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum