You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: How to avoid a ban on Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:12 am

Erebus

avatar
Achiever
Loading
Lol He doesnt need to

27 Re: How to avoid a ban on Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:15 am

Coco Puffs


Undertaker
Loading
he said there is a way and u said how? and he didnt say anything.

28 Re: How to avoid a ban on Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:16 am

Erebus

avatar
Achiever
Loading
Oh well anyways anyone ever get unbanned from perma ban??

29 Re: How to avoid a ban on Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:16 am

Coco Puffs


Undertaker
Loading
I haven't, i never been unbanned.

30 Re: How to avoid a ban on Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:17 am

Erebus

avatar
Achiever
Loading
Surprise.

31 Re: How to avoid a ban on Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:21 am

Coco Puffs


Undertaker
Loading
banned like 10 times. LOL

32 Re: How to avoid a ban on Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:22 am

Erebus

avatar
Achiever
Loading
wut you mean?

33 Re: How to avoid a ban on Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:03 am

Kitsune

avatar
Spoiler
Loading
neither have i i wish tho

34 Re: How to avoid a ban on Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:53 pm

Coco Puffs


Undertaker
Loading
who are you talking to tzu?

35 Re: How to avoid a ban on Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:39 pm

Guest


Guest
Loading
No i change my ip and i dont get banned i change it like every 2 days

36 Re: How to avoid a ban on Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:03 pm

Sound

avatar
Undertaker
Loading
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:No i change my ip and i dont get banned i change it like every 2 days
how you chnae yo ip?

37 Re: How to avoid a ban on Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:51 pm

Sleepy

avatar
Contributor
Loading
Light wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:No i change my ip and i dont get banned i change it like every 2 days
how you chnae yo ip?


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


Good luck.

Rep+ If helped
^^;

38 Re: How to avoid a ban on Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:01 am

Coco Puffs


Undertaker
Loading
lmao it isnt hard.

39 Re: How to avoid a ban on Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:33 am

Sleepy

avatar
Contributor
Loading
iJoker wrote:lmao it isnt hard.

Exactly, i'm just showing them how to do so.
Making it easy.

40 Re: How to avoid a ban on Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:40 am

Coco Puffs


Undertaker
Loading
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
iJoker wrote:lmao it isnt hard.

Exactly, i'm just showing them how to do so.
Making it easy.
i find s**t off google.

41 Re: How to avoid a ban on Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:30 pm

Coco Puffs


Undertaker
Loading
it's so easy man if you look online.

42 Re: How to avoid a ban on Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:31 pm

Coco Puffs


Undertaker
Loading
it's so easy man if you look online.

43 Re: How to avoid a ban on Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:54 am

Thomas

avatar
Admin
Loading
There is no way to not get banned
_________________
End of Discussion


___________________________________________

Thomas • Forum Owner - Administrator • Support by PM - Also use the forums please.

44 Re: How to avoid a ban on Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:15 pm

Pirate


Fresh Meat
Loading
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Theirs really no way how to avoid getting banned.

But you can avoid getting chain banned.
By simply deleting your cookies.

Who told you this? That doesnt make the first bit of sense.

They store every IP address you login with, send an item with, post with, etc. Thats how they connect your accounts together, and thats how they chain ban you. Cookies have nothing to do with it.

Changing your IP wont always help either. If you log in to even one of your accounts with the new ip, they see the new ip and the old ip (which will be part of the same IP network, by the way) are both on your account, and will treat both IPs the same.

45 Re: How to avoid a ban on Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:31 pm

Sleepy

avatar
Contributor
Loading
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Theirs really no way how to avoid getting banned.

But you can avoid getting chain banned.
By simply deleting your cookies.

Who told you this? That doesnt make the first bit of sense.

They store every IP address you login with, send an item with, post with, etc. Thats how they connect your accounts together, and thats how they chain ban you. Cookies have nothing to do with it.

Changing your IP wont always help either. If you log in to even one of your accounts with the new ip, they see the new ip and the old ip (which will be part of the same IP network, by the way) are both on your account, and will treat both IPs the same.

True at times,
You could force change your IP, and your change your network status, or connection.

46 Re: How to avoid a ban on Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:29 pm

Syn


Spoiler
Loading
This is one of many ways to not get banned.

47 Re: How to avoid a ban on Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:48 pm

Sound

avatar
Undertaker
Loading
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Theirs really no way how to avoid getting banned.

But you can avoid getting chain banned.
By simply deleting your cookies.

Who told you this? That doesnt make the first bit of sense.

They store every IP address you login with, send an item with, post with, etc. Thats how they connect your accounts together, and thats how they chain ban you. Cookies have nothing to do with it.

Changing your IP wont always help either. If you log in to even one of your accounts with the new ip, they see the new ip and the old ip (which will be part of the same IP network, by the way) are both on your account, and will treat both IPs the same.
how isn't your gaia banned i never see it banned im like wth

Sponsored content


Loading

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Related topics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum