You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 HI DUDS IM DIMONDART on Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:22 am

Diamondfart

avatar
Fresh Meat
Loading
high guys, im dimondfart
im frends with OWNWILSON and hess a user here
adn i wanna post like ownwilson but its hhard

my name is DIMONDfart cause i playes pokemon adn i wass catchign a COFFING
butt it was SPARKLING and I HHAD to HAS IT
adn it was colors like dimonds adn purple farts
so i namd it DIMONDFART
i aslo have 2 older brotherds adn there awsome
wen i firts came here PANDA BARE mad fun of my speling so i caled him a FAT PADNA
adn byan69 sais avenging 7fold is a god band. adn i caled him a faget cuz its a stupid band

i aslo like GOGZILLA

2 Re: HI DUDS IM DIMONDART on Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:23 pm

OwenWilson

avatar
Master
Loading
walcom to ct bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
man, thats y i love shiny plokemon.
i hadv a siny spinarka and named it lilblueman.
lol



and gogdizilla is AWESOME.
carnt get enough of dat movie.
Cool

3 Re: HI DUDS IM DIMONDART on Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:44 pm

DJ Fresh

avatar
Master
Loading
Get out.

4 Re: HI DUDS IM DIMONDART on Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:26 am

Fiction

avatar
Master
Loading
A7X is awesome btw welcme bro

5 Re: HI DUDS IM DIMONDART on Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:07 am

Veve

avatar
Beast
Loading
Best introduction thread ever.
I'm going to have to do something silly with my shiny Pokemon.
I have a shiny Lopunny that I named Rabbitch, but that's about it. xD

Welcome to CT. c:

6 Re: HI DUDS IM DIMONDART on Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:01 am

DJ Fresh

avatar
Master
Loading
Omg, bryan shut up about stupid metal bands.

7 Re: HI DUDS IM DIMONDART on Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:30 pm

Fiction

avatar
Master
Loading
SMD Fagoooot welcome DF

8 Re: HI DUDS IM DIMONDART on Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:36 pm

DJ Fresh

avatar
Master
Loading
I know you're gay but i don't role with queers.

9 Re: HI DUDS IM DIMONDART on Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:46 pm

Fiction

avatar
Master
Loading
Aight thizz is like spam so im not posting nymore

10 Re: HI DUDS IM DIMONDART on Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:48 pm

Thomas

avatar
Admin
Loading
You guys need to stop with this fighting or whatever your call it.


___________________________________________

Thomas • Forum Owner - Administrator • Support by PM - Also use the forums please.

11 Re: HI DUDS IM DIMONDART on Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:52 pm

DJ Fresh

avatar
Master
Loading
Heh, he brought it from AF.

12 Re: HI DUDS IM DIMONDART on Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:54 pm

Fiction

avatar
Master
Loading
Since day one this guys been on my back cuzz I said"like a bawse"...-_- and tell him to stop posting so much it's spam

13 Re: HI DUDS IM DIMONDART on Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:46 am

DJ Fresh

avatar
Master
Loading
No it's not spam you been on my back stfu.

14 Re: HI DUDS IM DIMONDART on Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:26 am

Sleepy

avatar
Contributor
Loading
Welcome to C.T.
Hopefully people won't maul you...

15 Re: HI DUDS IM DIMONDART on Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:39 am

DJ Fresh

avatar
Master
Loading
Hopefully we will

16 Re: HI DUDS IM DIMONDART on Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:04 pm

OwenWilson

avatar
Master
Loading
good greif up pl ned to stop splammin!!!!!!!!
walcom two ct bro................................
disregard tha faggots.....................................................
Rolling Eyes

17 Re: HI DUDS IM DIMONDART on Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:37 pm

DJ Fresh

avatar
Master
Loading
Like yourself who can't spell?

18 Re: HI DUDS IM DIMONDART on Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:41 pm

OwenWilson

avatar
Master
Loading
Chester Cheetah wrote:Like yourself who can't spell?
i warsnt ciritcizing spelling
i was saying STOP SPAMMIN...................................................
geez u just take watevef chance u have two make fun of some1 dont u??????
Neutral

19 Re: HI DUDS IM DIMONDART on Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:53 pm

DJ Fresh

avatar
Master
Loading
OwenWilson wrote:
Chester Cheetah wrote:Like yourself who can't spell?
i warsnt ciritcizing spelling
i was saying STOP SPAMMIN...................................................
geez u just take watevef chance u have two make fun of some1 dont u??????
Neutral
No but i am tired of this poor grammar.

20 Re: HI DUDS IM DIMONDART on Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:55 pm

OwenWilson

avatar
Master
Loading
Chester Cheetah wrote:
OwenWilson wrote:
Chester Cheetah wrote:Like yourself who can't spell?
i warsnt ciritcizing spelling
i was saying STOP SPAMMIN...................................................
geez u just take watevef chance u have two make fun of some1 dont u??????
Neutral
No but i am tired of this poor grammar.
sorry bro dwi

21 Re: HI DUDS IM DIMONDART on Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:55 pm

DJ Fresh

avatar
Master
Loading
OwenWilson wrote:
Chester Cheetah wrote:
OwenWilson wrote:
Chester Cheetah wrote:Like yourself who can't spell?
i warsnt ciritcizing spelling
i was saying STOP SPAMMIN...................................................
geez u just take watevef chance u have two make fun of some1 dont u??????
Neutral
No but i am tired of this poor grammar.
sorry bro dwi
Go back to pre school.

22 Re: HI DUDS IM DIMONDART on Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:28 pm

OwenWilson

avatar
Master
Loading
Chester Cheetah wrote:
OwenWilson wrote:
Chester Cheetah wrote:
OwenWilson wrote:
Chester Cheetah wrote:Like yourself who can't spell?
i warsnt ciritcizing spelling
i was saying STOP SPAMMIN...................................................
geez u just take watevef chance u have two make fun of some1 dont u??????
Neutral
No but i am tired of this poor grammar.
sorry bro dwi
Go back to pre school.
lmao stop flamin and get over it srsly

23 Re: HI DUDS IM DIMONDART on Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:31 pm

DJ Fresh

avatar
Master
Loading
OwenWilson wrote:
Chester Cheetah wrote:
OwenWilson wrote:
Chester Cheetah wrote:
OwenWilson wrote:
Chester Cheetah wrote:Like yourself who can't spell?
i warsnt ciritcizing spelling
i was saying STOP SPAMMIN...................................................
geez u just take watevef chance u have two make fun of some1 dont u??????
Neutral
No but i am tired of this poor grammar.
sorry bro dwi
Go back to pre school.
lmao stop flamin and get over it srsly
K i'm done

24 Re: HI DUDS IM DIMONDART on Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:09 pm

OwenWilson

avatar
Master
Loading
Chester Cheetah wrote:
OwenWilson wrote:
Chester Cheetah wrote:
OwenWilson wrote:
Chester Cheetah wrote:
OwenWilson wrote:
Chester Cheetah wrote:Like yourself who can't spell?
i warsnt ciritcizing spelling
i was saying STOP SPAMMIN...................................................
geez u just take watevef chance u have two make fun of some1 dont u??????
Neutral
No but i am tired of this poor grammar.
sorry bro dwi
Go back to pre school.
lmao stop flamin and get over it srsly
K i'm done
good thx u
Smile

Sponsored content


Loading

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Related topics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum