You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 My Progz on Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:47 pm

The Professor

avatar
Contributor
Loading
Alright, A few days ago I've started on a project, 95% of the user interface has been completed. Next step is creating a Towns server simulation. I'll be posting updates on this when I have the chance, do not ask for this because you're most likely not gonna get it.

Here's a current screenshot of the program:



Any ideas, feedback, or comments will be appreciated.

-Protozoid

2 Re: My Progz on Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:41 pm

OwenWilson

avatar
Master
Loading
ok i wil not ask for screnshots.........................
but loks cool so farer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
god work man
Cool

3 Re: My Progz on Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:02 am

DJ Fresh

avatar
Master
Loading
Nice job.

4 Re: My Progz on Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:29 am

The Professor

avatar
Contributor
Loading
Osama Bin Laden wrote:Nice job.

Thanks, but don't count your chickens yet.
This project has long ways to go.

5 Re: My Progz on Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:28 am

DJ Fresh

avatar
Master
Loading
Bahaha. What chickens? @ topic never really seen anything like it actually.

6 Re: My Progz on Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:23 pm

Thomas

avatar
Admin
Loading
Osama Bin Laden wrote:Bahaha. What chickens? @ topic never really seen anything like it actually.
Never seen a chat? Because that's whatit looks like.


___________________________________________

Thomas • Forum Owner - Administrator • Support by PM - Also use the forums please.

7 Re: My Progz on Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:27 pm

DJ Fresh

avatar
Master
Loading
No whatever this is.

8 Re: My Progz on Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:56 pm

The Professor

avatar
Contributor
Loading
@everyone, it's a chat log console for Gaia.
It's also an output for user input (as shown in the picture).

9 Re: My Progz on Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:35 am

Sound

avatar
Undertaker
Loading
Wait why would you need a Gaia chat log????

10 Re: My Progz on Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:45 am

The Professor

avatar
Contributor
Loading
Light wrote:Wait why would you need a Gaia chat log????

Uh, in case I didn't specify this, this program is a Gaiaonline bot.
Without a chat log there would be no way for a non-visual TCP bot that's console-based to see what the users say.

11 Re: My Progz on Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:02 am

Sleepy

avatar
Contributor
Loading
Protozoid wrote:
Light wrote:Wait why would you need a Gaia chat log????

Uh, in case I didn't specify this, this program is a Gaiaonline bot.
Without a chat log there would be no way for a non-visual TCP bot that's console-based to see what the users say.

So it's pretty much like a advanced command line?

12 Re: My Progz on Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:32 am

The Professor

avatar
Contributor
Loading
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Protozoid wrote:
Light wrote:Wait why would you need a Gaia chat log????

Uh, in case I didn't specify this, this program is a Gaiaonline bot.
Without a chat log there would be no way for a non-visual TCP bot that's console-based to see what the users say.

So it's pretty much like a advanced command line?

You could say that I guess.

EDIT: I like how some users think that this is an IRC bot, no it is not an IRC bot. I could probably make one of these but it'd be completely useless considering CT already has more than one way to chat with users online.

New picture:



Also, it's now able to connect with Towns (this doesn't mean it can connect to a specified room in Towns).

13 Re: My Progz on Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:21 pm

DJ Fresh

avatar
Master
Loading
Haha, Light is an idiot.

14 Re: My Progz on Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:42 pm

Sleepy

avatar
Contributor
Loading
Protozoid wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Protozoid wrote:
Light wrote:Wait why would you need a Gaia chat log????

Uh, in case I didn't specify this, this program is a Gaiaonline bot.
Without a chat log there would be no way for a non-visual TCP bot that's console-based to see what the users say.

So it's pretty much like a advanced command line?

You could say that I guess.

EDIT: I like how some users think that this is an IRC bot, no it is not an IRC bot. I could probably make one of these but it'd be completely useless considering CT already has more than one way to chat with users online.

New picture:



Also, it's now able to connect with Towns (this doesn't mean it can connect to a specified room in Towns).

I never really said, or ment to say it was an IRC bot.
To my opinion it looks like a really cool command line.

15 Re: My Progz on Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:28 am

The Professor

avatar
Contributor
Loading
I wasn't referring to you.

16 Re: My Progz on Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:12 am

Sleepy

avatar
Contributor
Loading
Protozoid wrote:I wasn't referring to you.

Oh, well you quoted me.

17 Re: My Progz on Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:52 pm

Sound

avatar
Undertaker
Loading
Dead Bodies wrote:Haha, Light is an idiot.
why u keep trying to troll me?

18 Re: My Progz on Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:11 pm

DJ Fresh

avatar
Master
Loading
Light wrote:
Dead Bodies wrote:Haha, Light is an idiot.
why u keep trying to troll me?
I ain't dawg, you just acting like you don't know s**t.

19 Re: My Progz on Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:52 am

Sound

avatar
Undertaker
Loading
Dead Bodies wrote:
Light wrote:
Dead Bodies wrote:Haha, Light is an idiot.
why u keep trying to troll me?
I ain't dawg, you just acting like you don't know s**t.
Cause thats how i am and when they think then i show i do know shiz.

20 Re: My Progz on Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:10 am

DJ Fresh

avatar
Master
Loading
Light wrote:
Dead Bodies wrote:
Light wrote:
Dead Bodies wrote:Haha, Light is an idiot.
why u keep trying to troll me?
I ain't dawg, you just acting like you don't know s**t.
Cause thats how i am and when they think then i show i do know shiz.
Smart people know s**t.

21 Re: My Progz on Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:38 pm

The Professor

avatar
Contributor
Loading
Dead Bodies wrote:
Light wrote:
Dead Bodies wrote:
Light wrote:
Dead Bodies wrote:Haha, Light is an idiot.
why u keep trying to troll me?
I ain't dawg, you just acting like you don't know s**t.
Cause thats how i am and when they think then i show i do know shiz.
Smart people know s**t.

beeer, I swear if you keep spamming my thread I'm gonna throw a rage fit.

: |

And that made no sense by the way.

Sponsored content


Loading

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Related topics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum