You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: [Complete] - Gaiaonline Trainer on Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:59 pm

Sound

avatar
Undertaker
Loading
Protozoid wrote:
Light wrote:Didn't Most people like Lain and Ryan move to HTML?

Lol'd @ this. Lain is a programmer, HTML is one of the many languages that a programmer should know, in other words, no, he did not "move" to HTML you ignoramus. As for Ryan, the only thing he knows, even though he isn't really good at it, is AutoIt. I'm not sure if Ryan is all that passionate about programming to even bother to learn HTML nor do I know if he's even capable of learning it.
Ryan Told me he prgms with HTMl now and only five people know the secrets to it or know how to prgm with it i think thats what ihe said,.

27 Re: [Complete] - Gaiaonline Trainer on Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:10 pm

Isonyx


Fresh Meat
Loading
Light wrote:
Protozoid wrote:
Light wrote:Didn't Most people like Lain and Ryan move to HTML?

Lol'd @ this. Lain is a programmer, HTML is one of the many languages that a programmer should know, in other words, no, he did not "move" to HTML you ignoramus. As for Ryan, the only thing he knows, even though he isn't really good at it, is AutoIt. I'm not sure if Ryan is all that passionate about programming to even bother to learn HTML nor do I know if he's even capable of learning it.
Ryan Told me he prgms with HTMl now and only five people know the secrets to it or know how to prgm with it i think thats what ihe said,.
This made my day.
5 PPL KNW THE DEDLY SEKRETZ OF LRNING HTML.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
God help us all.

28 Re: [Complete] - Gaiaonline Trainer on Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:20 pm

The Professor

avatar
Contributor
Loading
Isonyx wrote:
Light wrote:
Protozoid wrote:
Light wrote:Didn't Most people like Lain and Ryan move to HTML?

Lol'd @ this. Lain is a programmer, HTML is one of the many languages that a programmer should know, in other words, no, he did not "move" to HTML you ignoramus. As for Ryan, the only thing he knows, even though he isn't really good at it, is AutoIt. I'm not sure if Ryan is all that passionate about programming to even bother to learn HTML nor do I know if he's even capable of learning it.
Ryan Told me he prgms with HTMl now and only five people know the secrets to it or know how to prgm with it i think thats what ihe said,.
This made my day.
5 PPL KNW THE DEDLY SEKRETZ OF LRNING HTML.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
God help us all.

O NOEZ, YOU LEAK3D T3H ANCI3NT S3KR3TZ 0F THE HTML, Y0U MUST B3 3X3CUTED AT ONCE!!!111

29 Re: [Complete] - Gaiaonline Trainer on Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:27 pm

Sound

avatar
Undertaker
Loading
Protozoid wrote:
Isonyx wrote:
Light wrote:
Protozoid wrote:
Light wrote:Didn't Most people like Lain and Ryan move to HTML?

Lol'd @ this. Lain is a programmer, HTML is one of the many languages that a programmer should know, in other words, no, he did not "move" to HTML you ignoramus. As for Ryan, the only thing he knows, even though he isn't really good at it, is AutoIt. I'm not sure if Ryan is all that passionate about programming to even bother to learn HTML nor do I know if he's even capable of learning it.
Ryan Told me he prgms with HTMl now and only five people know the secrets to it or know how to prgm with it i think thats what ihe said,.
This made my day.
5 PPL KNW THE DEDLY SEKRETZ OF LRNING HTML.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
God help us all.

O NOEZ, YOU LEAK3D T3H ANCI3NT S3KR3TZ 0F THE HTML, Y0U MUST B3 3X3CUTED AT ONCE!!!111
Well thats what he said idk what he metn bro.

30 Re: [Complete] - Gaiaonline Trainer on Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:46 pm

DJ Fresh

avatar
Master
Loading
Gaiaonline is dumb and boring and you're all nerds for playing Gaia and hacking s**t.

31 Re: [Complete] - Gaiaonline Trainer on Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:35 am

Isonyx


Fresh Meat
Loading
Death wrote:Gaiaonline is dumb and boring and you're all nerds for playing Gaia and hacking s**t.
Gaiaonline is a programming environment. It's dumb for you because you don't know how to utilize it properly. Funny thing though, for all the people you call nerds you fail to realize many of them are much tougher then you. Just because you're ignore doesn't mean you can mess with people who actual have some intelligence.

32 Re: [Complete] - Gaiaonline Trainer on Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:13 am

DJ Fresh

avatar
Master
Loading
Isonyx wrote:
Death wrote:Gaiaonline is dumb and boring and you're all nerds for playing Gaia and hacking s**t.
Gaiaonline is a programming environment. It's dumb for you because you don't know how to utilize it properly. Funny thing though, for all the people you call nerds you fail to realize many of them are much tougher then you. Just because you're ignore doesn't mean you can mess with people who actual have some intelligence.
Gaia is a nerd hangout get over it

33 Re: [Complete] - Gaiaonline Trainer on Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:46 am

Isonyx


Fresh Meat
Loading
Death wrote:
Isonyx wrote:
Death wrote:Gaiaonline is dumb and boring and you're all nerds for playing Gaia and hacking s**t.
Gaiaonline is a programming environment. It's dumb for you because you don't know how to utilize it properly. Funny thing though, for all the people you call nerds you fail to realize many of them are much tougher then you. Just because you're ignore doesn't mean you can mess with people who actual have some intelligence.
Gaia is a nerd hangout get over it
does not agree with
Death wrote:Gaiaonline is dumb and boring and you're all nerds for playing Gaia and hacking s**t.
Do you think before you post?

34 Re: [Complete] - Gaiaonline Trainer on Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:08 am

DJ Fresh

avatar
Master
Loading
Isonyx wrote:
Death wrote:
Isonyx wrote:
Death wrote:Gaiaonline is dumb and boring and you're all nerds for playing Gaia and hacking s**t.
Gaiaonline is a programming environment. It's dumb for you because you don't know how to utilize it properly. Funny thing though, for all the people you call nerds you fail to realize many of them are much tougher then you. Just because you're ignore doesn't mean you can mess with people who actual have some intelligence.
Gaia is a nerd hangout get over it
does not agree with
Death wrote:Gaiaonline is dumb and boring and you're all nerds for playing Gaia and hacking s**t.
Do you think before you post?
I don't have to. To state my opinion i don't need to think at all fool aight? Gayaonline is a s**t site pathetic bs on there.

35 Re: [Complete] - Gaiaonline Trainer on Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:19 am

Isonyx


Fresh Meat
Loading
Death wrote:
Isonyx wrote:
Death wrote:
Isonyx wrote:
Death wrote:Gaiaonline is dumb and boring and you're all nerds for playing Gaia and hacking s**t.
Gaiaonline is a programming environment. It's dumb for you because you don't know how to utilize it properly. Funny thing though, for all the people you call nerds you fail to realize many of them are much tougher then you. Just because you're ignore doesn't mean you can mess with people who actual have some intelligence.
Gaia is a nerd hangout get over it
does not agree with
Death wrote:Gaiaonline is dumb and boring and you're all nerds for playing Gaia and hacking s**t.
Do you think before you post?
I don't have to. To state my opinion i don't need to think at all fool aight? Gayaonline is a s**t site pathetic bs on there.

Just stop. Everything you say is so illogical it hurts.

36 Re: [Complete] - Gaiaonline Trainer on Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:01 am

DJ Fresh

avatar
Master
Loading
Isonyx wrote:
Death wrote:
Isonyx wrote:
Death wrote:
Isonyx wrote:
Death wrote:Gaiaonline is dumb and boring and you're all nerds for playing Gaia and hacking s**t.
Gaiaonline is a programming environment. It's dumb for you because you don't know how to utilize it properly. Funny thing though, for all the people you call nerds you fail to realize many of them are much tougher then you. Just because you're ignore doesn't mean you can mess with people who actual have some intelligence.
Gaia is a nerd hangout get over it
does not agree with
Death wrote:Gaiaonline is dumb and boring and you're all nerds for playing Gaia and hacking s**t.
Do you think before you post?
I don't have to. To state my opinion i don't need to think at all fool aight? Gayaonline is a s**t site pathetic bs on there.

Just stop. Everything you say is so illogical it hurts.
Don't get offended brah

37 Re: [Complete] - Gaiaonline Trainer on Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:35 am

Raikou


Spoiler
Loading
This is pretty cool.

38 Re: [Complete] - Gaiaonline Trainer on Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:59 am

DJ Fresh

avatar
Master
Loading
This is pretty sick even thought i don't play Gaya anymore. :3

39 Re: [Complete] - Gaiaonline Trainer on Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:51 pm

Isonyx


Fresh Meat
Loading
On the subject of things not being patched..

40 Re: [Complete] - Gaiaonline Trainer on Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:34 pm

Mota

avatar
Top Dog
Loading
Light wrote:
is their any pics of you actually doing it in VJ or Towns or Rally?

41 Re: [Complete] - Gaiaonline Trainer on Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:31 pm

The Professor

avatar
Contributor
Loading
The only time I'm willing to make an exception for scripting on GAYA is Summer time.
Otherwise you can pay for it.
$10

42 Re: [Complete] - Gaiaonline Trainer on Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:04 am

Mota

avatar
Top Dog
Loading
Protozoid wrote:The only time I'm willing to make an exception for scripting on GAYA is Summer time.
Otherwise you can pay for it.
$10
what does it have ?

43 Re: [Complete] - Gaiaonline Trainer on Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:04 pm

Mota

avatar
Top Dog
Loading
The Professor wrote:The only time I'm willing to make an exception for scripting on GAYA is Summer time.
Otherwise you can pay for it.
$10
it's summer time show us lol

44 Re: [Complete] - Gaiaonline Trainer on Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:09 pm

Erebus

avatar
Achiever
Loading
This is just a waste of a post, Seriously.
First of all u trolled like half the people on post who gave you compliments,
Second.
If you not releasing it then no1 gaf about it. K?k.

45 Re: [Complete] - Gaiaonline Trainer on Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:06 pm

Thomas

avatar
Admin
Loading
Topic Locked

-He's banned; I doubt he'll release it.


___________________________________________

Thomas • Forum Owner - Administrator • Support by PM - Also use the forums please.

Sponsored content


Loading

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Related topics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum