You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 Rune Scape on Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:50 pm

Sleepy

avatar
Contributor
Loading
Anyone here actually...like enjoy it?
Ever enjoyd it?

i never really liked it, the graphics are shitty.
And the game confuses me...lol.

What do you think about it?

2 Re: Rune Scape on Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:52 am

MurdaH

avatar
Spoiler
Loading
The game is very boring i played it before, But i hear from a friend that you need to get upgraded to a full member on there to access more stuff.

3 Re: Rune Scape on Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:54 pm

Sleepy

avatar
Contributor
Loading
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:The game is very boring i played it before, But i hear from a friend that you need to get upgraded to a full member on there to access more stuff.

Yeah I see those little membership cards at walmart for like 10 bucks.

4 Re: Rune Scape on Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:36 am

iiDeviant

avatar
Member
Loading
As a guy who played runescape from 8 to 12, I think Runescape is pretty cool. But membership[ wasnt a big thing back then, you got some pretty stuff n shit. But really, it was more about RPG teamwork.

5 Re: Rune Scape on Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:51 am

Sleepy

avatar
Contributor
Loading
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:As a guy who played runescape from 8 to 12, I think Runescape is pretty cool. But membership[ wasnt a big thing back then, you got some pretty stuff n shit. But really, it was more about RPG teamwork.

Teamwork?
Please explain.

6 Re: Rune Scape on Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:19 am

iiDeviant

avatar
Member
Loading
Well, Most people in this game are not giant assholes, and will help you defeat a high leveled monster or such. Private and Clan chats are used more for tactical plans then for instance, zOMG, for random chatting.

7 Re: Rune Scape on Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:24 am

Sleepy

avatar
Contributor
Loading
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Well, Most people in this game are not giant assholes, and will help you defeat a high leveled monster or such. Private and Clan chats are used more for tactical plans then for instance, zOMG, for random chatting.

Makes sense.

Most of them are kids, so not really assholes.
lol

8 Re: Rune Scape on Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:25 am

iiDeviant

avatar
Member
Loading
Trust me, Runecon in Lodon was for 18 and up, for some beer issues, and more than 500 thousand people attended. Yup.

9 Re: Rune Scape on Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:27 am

Sleepy

avatar
Contributor
Loading
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Trust me, Runecon in Lodon was for 18 and up, for some beer issues, and more than 500 thousand people attended. Yup.

Bunch of drunkies?
lol?

10 Re: Rune Scape on Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:28 am

iiDeviant

avatar
Member
Loading
I think so. xD. But they made Runescape a downloadable game, which is stupid.

11 Re: Rune Scape on Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:32 am

Sleepy

avatar
Contributor
Loading
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I think so. xD. But they made Runescape a downloadable game, which is stupid.

Yeah o.e
I never playd it so, I cant say much.

12 Re: Rune Scape on Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:30 pm

Thomas

avatar
Admin
Loading
after you play it a few times it gets boring


___________________________________________

Thomas • Forum Owner - Administrator • Support by PM - Also use the forums please.

13 Re: Rune Scape on Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:31 pm

Enter

avatar
Spoiler
Loading
i never tried it and i will never will.

14 Re: Rune Scape on Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:34 pm

Thomas

avatar
Admin
Loading
its not really wroth trying xD


___________________________________________

Thomas • Forum Owner - Administrator • Support by PM - Also use the forums please.

15 Re: Rune Scape on Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:51 am

MurdaH

avatar
Spoiler
Loading
Yea, i say dont waste your time on runescape, because after 2 months i bet you'll quit.

16 Re: Rune Scape on Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:49 pm

MurdaH

avatar
Spoiler
Loading
Lynx wrote:I heard the sites gay.

Thats not a logical answer.

17 Re: Rune Scape on Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:54 pm

Bombz


Fresh Meat
Loading
Stop hating. -.- Runescape Is terrible if your not a p2p member. I'm a lvl 94, 95 in mems. I've been botting for a couple of days now, If you guys get some membership or something, i bet you all will be changing your minds. the only thing i don't like about rs is the trade limit. Trying to work my way up to 99 def, then I'm gonna head on over to pvp and show em who's boss.

18 Re: Rune Scape on Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:40 am

Enter

avatar
Spoiler
Loading
im going to try it.

19 Re: Rune Scape on Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:46 pm

Apocalypse

avatar
Master
Loading
i rarely play runescape, i was hacked before, and all my stuff was dropped. i was soo angry. >.<

20 Re: Rune Scape on Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:20 am

Sleepy

avatar
Contributor
Loading
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:i rarely play runescape, i was hacked before, and all my stuff was dropped. i was soo angry. >.<

That sucks.
:\

Did you have high levels?

21 Re: Rune Scape on Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:24 pm

Apocalypse

avatar
Master
Loading
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:i rarely play runescape, i was hacked before, and all my stuff was dropped. i was soo angry. >.<

That sucks.
:\

Did you have high levels?
i was average, but i ended up getting my acc back....

22 Re: Rune Scape on Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:22 pm

Sleepy

avatar
Contributor
Loading
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:i rarely play runescape, i was hacked before, and all my stuff was dropped. i was soo angry. >.<

That sucks.
:\

Did you have high levels?
i was average, but i ended up getting my acc back....
Oh,
Did you file a report or some thing.
:\

23 Re: Rune Scape on Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:11 pm

Apocalypse

avatar
Master
Loading
yea. i did.

24 Re: Rune Scape on Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:21 pm

OwenWilson

avatar
Master
Loading
played it but didnt enjoy it
not to much fun, also a bunch of begars on the site Neutral

25 Re: Rune Scape on Wed May 04, 2011 8:57 pm

Fiction

avatar
Master
Loading
Moved To Runescape

Sponsored content


Loading

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Related topics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum