You are not connected. Please login or register

 » Off topic » Garbage » It's funny

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 It's funny on Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:28 am

DJ Fresh

avatar
Master
Loading
That noobs from ZeroZaku come here and try to troll me.

2 Re: It's funny on Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:34 am

Veve

avatar
Beast
Loading
Yeah it's funny to us too. Lol.

3 Re: It's funny on Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:35 am

OwenWilson

avatar
Master
Loading
...no it's not????
Neutral
wat r u talking about.

4 Re: It's funny on Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:37 am

DJ Fresh

avatar
Master
Loading
OwenWilson wrote:...no it's not????
Neutral
wat r u talking about.
Do you even know

5 Re: It's funny on Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:41 am

OwenWilson

avatar
Master
Loading
Death wrote:
OwenWilson wrote:...no it's not????
Neutral
wat r u talking about.
Do you even know
i can understand "annoying...."
i don't get how it's funny though>????
Neutral

6 Re: It's funny on Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:42 am

The Professor

avatar
Contributor
Loading
Death wrote:That noobs from ZeroZaku come here and laugh at me ) :

Fixed.

QQ.

7 Re: It's funny on Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:14 am

des

avatar
Achiever
Loading
OwenWilson, don't even post on what you don't know. I mean really, Beeer was the most hated on Zerozaku, witch people from that site come here and DO troll him. I'm sure that didn't make sense, but let's move on.
Meanwhile, somewhere in the world:

8 Re: It's funny on Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:16 am

DJ Fresh

avatar
Master
Loading
Protozoid wrote:
Death wrote:That noobs from ZeroZaku come here and laugh at me ) :

Fixed.

QQ.
Oh you're so cool idiot get out.

9 Re: It's funny on Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:17 am

DJ Fresh

avatar
Master
Loading
Desu wrote:OwenWilson, don't even post on what you don't know. I mean really, Beeer was the most hated on Zerozaku, witch people from that site come here and DO troll him. I'm sure that didn't make sense, but let's move on.
Meanwhile, somewhere in the world:
When will they learn they're morons

10 Re: It's funny on Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:55 am

OwenWilson

avatar
Master
Loading
Desu wrote:OwenWilson, don't even post on what you don't know. I mean really, Beeer was the most hated on Zerozaku, witch people from that site come here and DO troll him. I'm sure that didn't make sense, but let's move on.
Meanwhile, somewhere in the world:
um.
this is in garbage anyway.
lmao

11 Re: It's funny on Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:01 am

DJ Fresh

avatar
Master
Loading
OwenWilson wrote:
Desu wrote:OwenWilson, don't even post on what you don't know. I mean really, Beeer was the most hated on Zerozaku, witch people from that site come here and DO troll him. I'm sure that didn't make sense, but let's move on.
Meanwhile, somewhere in the world:
um.
this is in garbage anyway.
lmao
Looks like nerds on a bad day.

12 Re: It's funny on Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:28 am

Veve

avatar
Beast
Loading
Looks like beeer on a good day.

13 Re: It's funny on Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:53 am

Isonyx


Fresh Meat
Loading
Death wrote:That noobs from ZeroZaku come here and try to troll me.
I'm not criticizing this community, but there seems to be a lot of Zerozaku rejects here. People who got fucked over in Zerozaku and decided to come here as a refuge. There are however some intelligent people here. From what I've seen Death, you're an idiot. You're trying to troll and you're failing miserably. All you points are invalid and then you try to compensate by switching topic. Focusing on another point in your originally flawed statement. You don't think before you post and you don't think after you post.

Haha. What a funny topic.

14 Re: It's funny on Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:06 am

DJ Fresh

avatar
Master
Loading
Isonyx wrote:
Death wrote:That noobs from ZeroZaku come here and try to troll me.
I'm not criticizing this community, but there seems to be a lot of Zerozaku rejects here. People who got fucked over in Zerozaku and decided to come here as a refuge. There are however some intelligent people here. From what I've seen Death, you're an idiot. You're trying to troll and you're failing miserably. All you points are invalid and then you try to compensate by switching topic. Focusing on another point in your originally flawed statement. You don't think before you post and you don't think after you post.

Haha. What a funny topic.
Haha, i don't try to troll or troll at all all you niggas think i do but i don't aiight.

15 Re: It's funny on Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:16 am

Isonyx


Fresh Meat
Loading
Death wrote:
Isonyx wrote:
Death wrote:That noobs from ZeroZaku come here and try to troll me.
I'm not criticizing this community, but there seems to be a lot of Zerozaku rejects here. People who got fucked over in Zerozaku and decided to come here as a refuge. There are however some intelligent people here. From what I've seen Death, you're an idiot. You're trying to troll and you're failing miserably. All you points are invalid and then you try to compensate by switching topic. Focusing on another point in your originally flawed statement. You don't think before you post and you don't think after you post.

Haha. What a funny topic.
Haha, i don't try to troll or troll at all all you niggas think i do but i don't aiight.
A prime example. You know I'm right about all the other s**t so you go with trolling. I was ready to give you a free pass by blaming your pure stupidity on something you did purposely but the stupidity required for you to debate that makes you truly and purely stupid.

16 Re: It's funny on Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:23 pm

DJ Fresh

avatar
Master
Loading
Isonyx wrote:
Death wrote:
Isonyx wrote:
Death wrote:That noobs from ZeroZaku come here and try to troll me.
I'm not criticizing this community, but there seems to be a lot of Zerozaku rejects here. People who got fucked over in Zerozaku and decided to come here as a refuge. There are however some intelligent people here. From what I've seen Death, you're an idiot. You're trying to troll and you're failing miserably. All you points are invalid and then you try to compensate by switching topic. Focusing on another point in your originally flawed statement. You don't think before you post and you don't think after you post.

Haha. What a funny topic.
Haha, i don't try to troll or troll at all all you niggas think i do but i don't aiight.
A prime example. You know I'm right about all the other s**t so you go with trolling. I was ready to give you a free pass by blaming your pure stupidity on something you did purposely but the stupidity required for you to debate that makes you truly and purely stupid.
Quit posting in my thread kthx.

17 Re: It's funny on Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:36 pm

The Professor

avatar
Contributor
Loading
Isonyx wrote:
Death wrote:That noobs from ZeroZaku come here and try to troll me.
I'm not criticizing this community, but there seems to be a lot of Zerozaku rejects here. People who got fucked over in Zerozaku and decided to come here as a refuge. There are however some intelligent people here. From what I've seen Death, you're an idiot. You're trying to troll and you're failing miserably. All you points are invalid and then you try to compensate by switching topic. Focusing on another point in your originally flawed statement. You don't think before you post and you don't think after you post.

Haha. What a funny topic.

Isonyx, while there are some statements that I agree on in this paragraph, there are also some things I disagree on. Most of the "rejects" you're referring to didn't come here because they were "fucked over", Zerozaku is full of people who think they're better than everyone else. Zerozaku is one of the worst communities by fact. And you aren't very liked at Zerozaku either, might I add. Also, I'm well accustomed with these types of websites, in other words this isn't the only forum-based website I go to.

Death wrote:Quit posting in my thread kthx.

@beeer, you're a retard and a faggot.

18 Re: It's funny on Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:53 pm

DJ Fresh

avatar
Master
Loading
Protozoid wrote:
Isonyx wrote:
Death wrote:That noobs from ZeroZaku come here and try to troll me.
I'm not criticizing this community, but there seems to be a lot of Zerozaku rejects here. People who got fucked over in Zerozaku and decided to come here as a refuge. There are however some intelligent people here. From what I've seen Death, you're an idiot. You're trying to troll and you're failing miserably. All you points are invalid and then you try to compensate by switching topic. Focusing on another point in your originally flawed statement. You don't think before you post and you don't think after you post.

Haha. What a funny topic.

Isonyx, while there are some statements that I agree on in this paragraph, there are also some things I disagree on. Most of the "rejects" you're referring to didn't come here because they were "fucked over", Zerozaku is full of people who think they're better than everyone else. Zerozaku is one of the worst communities by fact. And you aren't very liked at Zerozaku either, might I add. Also, I'm well accustomed with these types of websites, in other words this isn't the only forum-based website I go to.

Death wrote:Quit posting in my thread kthx.

@beeer, you're a retard and a faggot.
You're a retard because you can't get my name right idiot.

19 Re: It's funny on Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:57 pm

Silenceeeeee

avatar
Fresh Meat
Loading
Hey beeer.

Hows the ADHD?

Sorry about your legs man.

20 Re: It's funny on Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:59 pm

DJ Fresh

avatar
Master
Loading
Silenceeeeee wrote:Hey beeer.

Hows the ADHD?

Sorry about your legs man.

Take that retarded picture out of this thread you stretched the whole page.

21 Re: It's funny on Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:07 pm

Silenceeeeee

avatar
Fresh Meat
Loading
Yeah, thanks for quoting it.

22 Re: It's funny on Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:09 pm

DJ Fresh

avatar
Master
Loading
Silenceeeeee wrote:Yeah, thanks for quoting it.
No wonder you're Emo and sad and lonely.

23 Re: It's funny on Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:17 pm

Sound

avatar
Undertaker
Loading
Beer i think its cause you got trolled on ZZ no one liked you then you said "i quit im going to CT" and they figured that you came here and they followed to troll you.

24 Re: It's funny on Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:20 pm

DJ Fresh

avatar
Master
Loading
Light wrote:Beer i think its cause you got trolled on ZZ no one liked you then you said "i quit im going to CT" and they figured that you came here and they followed to troll you.
They can have fun being the kids they are then.

Sponsored content


Loading

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

 » Off topic » Garbage » It's funny

Related topics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum