You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 All members on Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:31 am

Raikou


Spoiler
Loading
I'm sorry for trolling or flaming you guys i just having bad days and cranky i'm sorry.

2 Re: All members on Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:43 am

OwenWilson

avatar
Master
Loading
ehh i will have to see it to believe it........
Rolling Eyes Razz
but if u r nice than every1 will be pleased
Cool

3 Re: All members on Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:46 am

Raikou


Spoiler
Loading
Not really

4 Re: All members on Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:54 am

OwenWilson

avatar
Master
Loading
D3ATH wrote:Not really
well it is not like the will be mad
if anything they will atleast be happy that u tried
Smile

5 Re: All members on Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:41 am

Guest


Guest
Loading
Beeer is ban evading, get him Raze

6 Re: All members on Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:17 pm

Raikou


Spoiler
Loading
Quit being mad Jose.

7 Re: All members on Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:47 pm

Guest


Guest
Loading
Lol i was j/k beeer, i dont think you should be banned period, once a person gets to know you they should know you always troll/flame like i do

8 Re: All members on Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:40 pm

Raikou


Spoiler
Loading
Sniper wrote:Lol i was j/k beeer, i dont think you should be banned period, once a person gets to know you they should know you always troll/flame like i do
Papa trolls and he doesn't get banned you flamed Owen last night and you're still here.

9 Re: All members on Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:14 pm

Rouge

avatar
Achiever
Loading
Don't bother if you haven't changed dude

10 Re: All members on Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:57 am

DJ Fresh

avatar
Master
Loading
I am trying to but you guys are making it hard for me. ]:

11 Re: All members on Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:13 pm

Veve

avatar
Beast
Loading
Death wrote:I am trying to but you guys are making it hard for me. ]:
You are not trying to change, just last night you went off at me for no reason. Stop being a hypocritical idiot and realize that if you're not willing to put in the effort to be nice to others, people aren't going to put in effort to be nice to you.

12 Re: All members on Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:36 pm

Isonyx


Fresh Meat
Loading
Raikou wrote:
Sniper wrote:Lol i was j/k beeer, i dont think you should be banned period, once a person gets to know you they should know you always troll/flame like i do
Papa trolls and he doesn't get banned you flamed Owen last night and you're still here.
You're an idiot. Protozoid doesn't flame he's just smarter then most of you.
Hate on our intelligence some more.

13 Re: All members on Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:37 pm

DJ Fresh

avatar
Master
Loading
Mischief wrote:
Death wrote:I am trying to but you guys are making it hard for me. ]:
You are not trying to change, just last night you went off at me for no reason. Stop being a hypocritical idiot and realize that if you're not willing to put in the effort to be nice to others, people aren't going to put in effort to be nice to you.
Ha, hypocrite much? You can't be nice if you tried saying i like men is so not mature. GROW UP

14 Re: All members on Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:38 pm

DJ Fresh

avatar
Master
Loading
Isonyx wrote:
Raikou wrote:
Sniper wrote:Lol i was j/k beeer, i dont think you should be banned period, once a person gets to know you they should know you always troll/flame like i do
Papa trolls and he doesn't get banned you flamed Owen last night and you're still here.
You're an idiot. Protozoid doesn't flame he's just smarter then most of you.
Hate on our intelligence some more.
Don't be stupid learn what flaming is dumb ass.

15 Re: All members on Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:06 am

Veve

avatar
Beast
Loading
Death wrote:
Isonyx wrote:
Raikou wrote:
Sniper wrote:Lol i was j/k beeer, i dont think you should be banned period, once a person gets to know you they should know you always troll/flame like i do
Papa trolls and he doesn't get banned you flamed Owen last night and you're still here.
You're an idiot. Protozoid doesn't flame he's just smarter then most of you.
Hate on our intelligence some more.
Don't be stupid learn what flaming is dumb ass.
NO YOU. ROFL. SERIOUSLY.

Sponsored content


Loading

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Related topics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum