You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Raikou


Spoiler
Loading
I have ADHD but it doesn't really keep me from being able to do anything.

Silenceeeeee

avatar
Fresh Meat
Loading
Hurrrr.

I haz aids.

beeer halp.

Raikou


Spoiler
Loading
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Hurrrr.

I haz aids.

beeer halp.
This isn't even worth my breath to even respond to such a stupid post.

Veve

avatar
Beast
Loading
D3ATH wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Hurrrr.

I haz aids.

beeer halp.
This isn't even worth my breath to even respond to such a stupid post.
TELL ME MORE

Raikou


Spoiler
Loading
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
D3ATH wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Hurrrr.

I haz aids.

beeer halp.
This isn't even worth my breath to even respond to such a stupid post.
TELL ME MORE
There is nothing to tell. Read the title and post not post stupid stuff.

The Professor

avatar
Contributor
Loading
OCD, ADHD, Aspergers, ADD.

One rare disorder that's a combination of the ones listed above.

No shiz.

Though I think there was one more mental disorder that I have that isn't listed, but oh well.

Raikou


Spoiler
Loading
Protozoid wrote:OCD, ADHD, Aspergers, ADD.

One rare disorder that's a combination of the ones listed above.

No shiz.

Though I think there was one more mental disorder that I have that isn't listed, but oh well.
Proof?

The Professor

avatar
Contributor
Loading
D3ATH wrote:
Protozoid wrote:OCD, ADHD, Aspergers, ADD.

One rare disorder that's a combination of the ones listed above.

No shiz.

Though I think there was one more mental disorder that I have that isn't listed, but oh well.
Proof?

Well, I can't walk... Proof enough?

(lol)

Veve

avatar
Beast
Loading
Depression/alexithymia.

Off topic: Why was Protozoid -rep'd for that post?..

The Professor

avatar
Contributor
Loading
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Depression/alexithymia.

Off topic: Why was Protozoid -rep'd for that post?..

You should know the answer to that lol.
Because beeer's retarded maid.

Veve

avatar
Beast
Loading
Protozoid wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Depression/alexithymia.

Off topic: Why was Protozoid -rep'd for that post?..

You should know the answer to that lol.
Because beeer's retarded maid.
BUT HE'S CHANGEEEEDDDDDDD
QQQQQqq

Raikou


Spoiler
Loading
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Depression/alexithymia.

Off topic: Why was Protozoid -rep'd for that post?..
why you asking me

Veve

avatar
Beast
Loading
D3ATH wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Depression/alexithymia.

Off topic: Why was Protozoid -rep'd for that post?..
why you asking me
I wasn't asking you. I was asking anybody who knew the answer.

The Professor

avatar
Contributor
Loading
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
D3ATH wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Depression/alexithymia.

Off topic: Why was Protozoid -rep'd for that post?..
why you asking me
I wasn't asking you. I was asking anybody who knew the answer.

[beeer logic]they -rep'ing me cuz I'm retarded.[/beer logic]

Raikou


Spoiler
Loading
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
D3ATH wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Depression/alexithymia.

Off topic: Why was Protozoid -rep'd for that post?..
why you asking me
I wasn't asking you. I was asking anybody who knew the answer.
He doesn't have that + or - by him.



Last edited by D3ATH on Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

The Professor

avatar
Contributor
Loading
D3ATH wrote:He doesn't that + or - by him.

'cause I'm bawse.

:coolface:

Guest


Guest
Loading
Yes its called lazyness

Sponsored content


Loading

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Related topics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum