You are not connected. Please login or register

 » Off topic » Garbage » Weed

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Weed on Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:39 pm

Raikou


Spoiler
Loading
What is your favorite type of weed? I tried quite a few different kinds of weed with my friend so i don't know. Lmao

2 Re: Weed on Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:24 pm

OwenWilson

avatar
Master
Loading
I don't do weed, or any type of drug for that matter.
Neutral

3 Re: Weed on Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:25 pm

Raikou


Spoiler
Loading
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I don't do weed, or any type of drug for that matter.
Neutral
May i ask if you don't do Weed why do you post in here?

4 Re: Weed on Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:51 pm

OwenWilson

avatar
Master
Loading
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I don't do weed, or any type of drug for that matter.
Neutral
May i ask if you don't do Weed why do you post in here?
Uh, no, you can't.
Most people don't do weed, it's a bad habit, and my post is still on topic.
Just because you feel like your opinion is elite, there is absolutely no reason to call me out on such matters.

5 Re: Weed on Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:00 am

Raikou


Spoiler
Loading
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I don't do weed, or any type of drug for that matter.
Neutral
May i ask if you don't do Weed why do you post in here?
Uh, no, you can't.
Most people don't do weed, it's a bad habit, and my post is still on topic.
Just because you feel like your opinion is elite, there is absolutely no reason to call me out on such matters.
It was just a question calm down

6 Re: Weed on Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:17 am

OwenWilson

avatar
Master
Loading
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I don't do weed, or any type of drug for that matter.
Neutral
May i ask if you don't do Weed why do you post in here?
Uh, no, you can't.
Most people don't do weed, it's a bad habit, and my post is still on topic.
Just because you feel like your opinion is elite, there is absolutely no reason to call me out on such matters.
It was just a question calm down
Excuse me?
Does that even make sense?
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Stop whoring for post count, it's clear at this point you don't even care what you say or whether you contradict yourself, I answered your question.
Just because I rebuked against your impetuous question, it doesn't mean that I need to "calm down."
You said, "May i ask...?", so I answered.
You wanted an answer, and you got it.
Don't rebuff me because you don't have anything to say.

7 Re: Weed on Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:26 am

Raikou


Spoiler
Loading
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I don't do weed, or any type of drug for that matter.
Neutral
May i ask if you don't do Weed why do you post in here?
Uh, no, you can't.
Most people don't do weed, it's a bad habit, and my post is still on topic.
Just because you feel like your opinion is elite, there is absolutely no reason to call me out on such matters.
It was just a question calm down
Excuse me?
Does that even make sense?
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Stop whoring for post count, it's clear at this point you don't even care what you say or whether you contradict yourself, I answered your question.
Just because I rebuked against your impetuous question, it doesn't mean that I need to "calm down."
You said, "May i ask...?", so I answered.
You wanted an answer, and you got it.
Don't rebuff me because you don't have anything to say.
I'm not whoring for post count like you kid. Quit trying to troll me.

8 Re: Weed on Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:33 am

OwenWilson

avatar
Master
Loading
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Uh, no, you can't.
Most people don't do weed, it's a bad habit, and my post is still on topic.
Just because you feel like your opinion is elite, there is absolutely no reason to call me out on such matters.
It was just a question calm down
Excuse me?
Does that even make sense?
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Stop whoring for post count, it's clear at this point you don't even care what you say or whether you contradict yourself, I answered your question.
Just because I rebuked against your impetuous question, it doesn't mean that I need to "calm down."
You said, "May i ask...?", so I answered.
You wanted an answer, and you got it.
Don't rebuff me because you don't have anything to say.
I'm not whoring for post count like you kid. Quit trying to troll me.
...Lol what.
Never mind, you're responding absurdly, forget it.
This thread should be moved to Garbage.

9 Re: Weed on Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:50 am

Raikou


Spoiler
Loading
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Uh, no, you can't.
Most people don't do weed, it's a bad habit, and my post is still on topic.
Just because you feel like your opinion is elite, there is absolutely no reason to call me out on such matters.
It was just a question calm down
Excuse me?
Does that even make sense?
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Stop whoring for post count, it's clear at this point you don't even care what you say or whether you contradict yourself, I answered your question.
Just because I rebuked against your impetuous question, it doesn't mean that I need to "calm down."
You said, "May i ask...?", so I answered.
You wanted an answer, and you got it.
Don't rebuff me because you don't have anything to say.
I'm not whoring for post count like you kid. Quit trying to troll me.
...Lol what.
Never mind, you're responding absurdly, forget it.
This thread should be moved to Garbage.
Um, it is in garbage.

10 Re: Weed on Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:52 am

Sundog

avatar
Fresh Meat
Loading
If you really smoked pot, you would name a few of your favorite kinds, but you didn't.
inb4 beeer gets his favorite kind of pot from a google search.

11 Re: Weed on Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:56 am

Raikou


Spoiler
Loading
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:If you really smoked pot, you would name a few of your favorite kinds, but you didn't.
inb4 beeer gets his favorite kind of pot from a google search.
Can you read? I said i don't remember what they were called it's been 5 months.

12 Re: Weed on Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:18 am

Sundog

avatar
Fresh Meat
Loading
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:If you really smoked pot, you would name a few of your favorite kinds, but you didn't.
inb4 beeer gets his favorite kind of pot from a google search.
Can you read? I said i don't remember what they were called it's been 5 months.
You didn't post anything like that in this thread.
You are retarded.

Sponsored content


Loading

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

 » Off topic » Garbage » Weed

Related topics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum