You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: Some Gaia Scripts (Au3) on Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:02 am

des

avatar
Achiever
Loading
BAWSE wrote:
Protozoid wrote:
BAWSE wrote:Yeah it is.

Take this from an actual programmer and not a skiddy (such as yourself), Gaia scripting isn't patched. Either that or your definition of "patched" is completely wrong.
Last time i checked clients no longer worked.
We can make a client and make it work. Maybe, your doing something stupid. Just putting it out there.

27 Re: Some Gaia Scripts (Au3) on Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:54 am

DJ Fresh

avatar
Master
Loading
Desu wrote:
BAWSE wrote:
Protozoid wrote:
BAWSE wrote:Yeah it is.

Take this from an actual programmer and not a skiddy (such as yourself), Gaia scripting isn't patched. Either that or your definition of "patched" is completely wrong.
Last time i checked clients no longer worked.
We can make a client and make it work. Maybe, your doing something stupid. Just putting it out there.
Maybe you should give us older people some respect.

28 Re: Some Gaia Scripts (Au3) on Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:58 pm

The Professor

avatar
Contributor
Loading
Desu wrote:
BAWSE wrote:
Protozoid wrote:
BAWSE wrote:Yeah it is.

Take this from an actual programmer and not a skiddy (such as yourself), Gaia scripting isn't patched. Either that or your definition of "patched" is completely wrong.
Last time i checked clients no longer worked.
We can make a client and make it work. Maybe, your doing something stupid. Just putting it out there.

^ this, me and Desu could make a client that's functional if we wanted. But I feel it's a waste of time. We hardly even touch Gaia anymore.

29 Re: Some Gaia Scripts (Au3) on Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:31 pm

des

avatar
Achiever
Loading
Protozoid wrote:
Desu wrote:
BAWSE wrote:
Protozoid wrote:
BAWSE wrote:Yeah it is.

Take this from an actual programmer and not a skiddy (such as yourself), Gaia scripting isn't patched. Either that or your definition of "patched" is completely wrong.
Last time i checked clients no longer worked.
We can make a client and make it work. Maybe, your doing something stupid. Just putting it out there.

^ this, me and Desu could make a client that's functional if we wanted. But I feel it's a waste of time. We hardly even touch Gaia anymore.
I'll feel so dirty if I touch it.

30 Re: Some Gaia Scripts (Au3) on Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:57 pm

Mota

avatar
Top Dog
Loading
i don't believe y'all

31 Re: Some Gaia Scripts (Au3) on Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:26 pm

DJ Fresh

avatar
Master
Loading
Protozoid wrote:
Desu wrote:
BAWSE wrote:
Protozoid wrote:
BAWSE wrote:Yeah it is.

Take this from an actual programmer and not a skiddy (such as yourself), Gaia scripting isn't patched. Either that or your definition of "patched" is completely wrong.
Last time i checked clients no longer worked.
We can make a client and make it work. Maybe, your doing something stupid. Just putting it out there.

^ this, me and Desu could make a client that's functional if we wanted. But I feel it's a waste of time. We hardly even touch Gaia anymore.
Maybe you two faggots should go behind a dumpster and makeout and get your gay faggotry on.

32 Re: Some Gaia Scripts (Au3) on Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:49 pm

The Professor

avatar
Contributor
Loading
BAWSE wrote:
Protozoid wrote:
Desu wrote:
BAWSE wrote:
Protozoid wrote:
BAWSE wrote:Yeah it is.

Take this from an actual programmer and not a skiddy (such as yourself), Gaia scripting isn't patched. Either that or your definition of "patched" is completely wrong.
Last time i checked clients no longer worked.
We can make a client and make it work. Maybe, your doing something stupid. Just putting it out there.

^ this, me and Desu could make a client that's functional if we wanted. But I feel it's a waste of time. We hardly even touch Gaia anymore.
Maybe you two faggots should go behind a dumpster and makeout and get your gay faggotry on.

Me and Desu are both straight, sorry beeer. Though nice try trying to lead us into your trap. We know that's where you live.

33 Re: Some Gaia Scripts (Au3) on Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:53 pm

DJ Fresh

avatar
Master
Loading
Protozoid wrote:
BAWSE wrote:
Protozoid wrote:
Desu wrote:
BAWSE wrote:
Protozoid wrote:
BAWSE wrote:Yeah it is.

Take this from an actual programmer and not a skiddy (such as yourself), Gaia scripting isn't patched. Either that or your definition of "patched" is completely wrong.
Last time i checked clients no longer worked.
We can make a client and make it work. Maybe, your doing something stupid. Just putting it out there.

^ this, me and Desu could make a client that's functional if we wanted. But I feel it's a waste of time. We hardly even touch Gaia anymore.
Maybe you two faggots should go behind a dumpster and makeout and get your gay faggotry on.

Me and Desu are both straight, sorry beeer. Though nice try trying to lead us into your trap. We know that's where you live.
If i lived in a dumpster i wouldn't have a laptop

34 Re: Some Gaia Scripts (Au3) on Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:55 pm

The Professor

avatar
Contributor
Loading
BAWSE wrote:
Protozoid wrote:
BAWSE wrote:
Protozoid wrote:
Desu wrote:
BAWSE wrote:
Protozoid wrote:
BAWSE wrote:Yeah it is.

Take this from an actual programmer and not a skiddy (such as yourself), Gaia scripting isn't patched. Either that or your definition of "patched" is completely wrong.
Last time i checked clients no longer worked.
We can make a client and make it work. Maybe, your doing something stupid. Just putting it out there.

^ this, me and Desu could make a client that's functional if we wanted. But I feel it's a waste of time. We hardly even touch Gaia anymore.
Maybe you two faggots should go behind a dumpster and makeout and get your gay faggotry on.

Me and Desu are both straight, sorry beeer. Though nice try trying to lead us into your trap. We know that's where you live.
If i lived in a dumpster i wouldn't have a broke down crap laptop

Fixed.

35 Re: Some Gaia Scripts (Au3) on Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:58 pm

DJ Fresh

avatar
Master
Loading
Papa you just made yourself look stupid

36 Re: Some Gaia Scripts (Au3) on Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:59 pm

The Professor

avatar
Contributor
Loading
BAWSE wrote:Papa you just made yourself look stupid

>Implying you always look stupid.

And I only fixed your mistake, you should be grateful.

Wink

37 Re: Some Gaia Scripts (Au3) on Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:02 am

DJ Fresh

avatar
Master
Loading
Broken down laptop? No lmao you fail since my laptop works perfect.

38 Re: Some Gaia Scripts (Au3) on Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:19 am

OwenWilson

avatar
Master
Loading
ya au3 and vb i think

39 Re: Some Gaia Scripts (Au3) on Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:20 am

DJ Fresh

avatar
Master
Loading
I have auto it 3 so confusing lmao.

40 Re: Some Gaia Scripts (Au3) on Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:21 pm

DJ Fresh

avatar
Master
Loading
I don't know how to work it yet.

41 Re: Some Gaia Scripts (Au3) on Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:32 pm

OwenWilson

avatar
Master
Loading
there are tuts on that s**t lokk it up dude Razz

42 Re: Some Gaia Scripts (Au3) on Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:20 pm

DJ Fresh

avatar
Master
Loading
OwenWilson wrote:there are tuts on that s**t lokk it up dude Razz
i don't need tuts

43 Re: Some Gaia Scripts (Au3) on Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:27 pm

OwenWilson

avatar
Master
Loading
welll, i mean....
U wanted to learn it, thats how Smile
look up totorials on how to code in the language bro

44 Re: Some Gaia Scripts (Au3) on Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:09 am

DJ Fresh

avatar
Master
Loading
All i get when i open AU3 is some help thing.

45 Re: Some Gaia Scripts (Au3) on Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:02 am

OwenWilson

avatar
Master
Loading
tutorials are "ehelp things" lmaoooooo
Razz
there suppoesd to guide u on wat to do wso u know how to do the coding

Sponsored content


Loading

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Related topics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum